Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

The only name that would get me excited on this thread is BigRed.

GET 120!

We love you too, Joe. Edited by Billy

Oh.  

I missed the party.

Damn.

It's always a party when I'm around.

I heard it's only a party when you're not around :aww:

Finaltankss

Lol so when I posted this I actually didn't read the whole topic and just dipped after I posted. Finally got the chance to look into it!

Didn't realize the amount of old people have posted prior. How have you guys been? It has been so long!

Natasha, you disappeared without saying bye =(

Megan <3

JOE!!

Rafinatorrrr

Shaz! our leafs suck =(

mkm, etnie, emperornecro, bleedblack, fluffz, pequ, ahhh i could go on forever lol. We just need third, echo, SAL BANDINI, the rocket, 2hpker, and acid venom here. Man I wish I still have my old friendlist but when my account got hacked I lost all of those people. 

Anyways who remembers my constant annoying spam on msn and in the game of "@@@@@@@@@@@@ MUSTER THE ROHIRRIM @@@@@@@@@@@@" lmao I got so into this game can't help but laugh.

Btw I still watch this video at least once a year and it still gives me goosebumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHdQBPDmHM

Miss you all, hope everything is okay, and thank you again for putting up with my 16 year old spaztic self!

oh and to my friends, add me on facebook! I already have damin and megan added from before - Brian Decasa.

Edited by Finaltank
Lol so when I posted this I actually didn't read the whole topic and just dipped after I posted. Finally got the chance to look into it!

Didn't realize the amount of old people have posted prior. How have you guys been? It has been so long!

Natasha, you disappeared without saying bye =(

Megan <3

JOE!!

Rafinatorrrr

Shaz! our leafs suck =(

mkm, etnie, emperornecro, bleedblack, fluffz, pequ, ahhh i could go on forever lol. We just need third, echo, SAL BANDINI, the rocket, 2hpker, and acid venom here. Man I wish I still have my old friendlist but when my account got hacked I lost all of those people. 

Anyways who remembers my constant annoying spam on msn and in the game of "@@@@@@@@@@@@ MUSTER THE ROHIRRIM @@@@@@@@@@@@" lmao I got so into this game can't help but laugh.

Btw I still watch this video at least once a year and it still gives me goosebumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHdQBPDmHM

Miss you all, hope everything is okay, and thank you again for putting up with my 16 year old spaztic self!

oh and to my friends, add me on facebook! I already have damin and megan added from before - Brian Decasa.

It was time for me to focus on other things, and happy I did, but I do come back from time to time :)   How have you been Brian?  Happy you drop in to Gladz from time to time :)