Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

• 2 weeks later...

In his tri-yearly visits to the forums to dig up reminiscences, Finaltank never remembers to include me in his long string of names. See if I ever spy-on-BK-and-let-you-take-all-of-the-credit for you again! :hmph:

Joelly those were the days. 

Finaltankss
In his tri-yearly visits to the forums to dig up reminiscences, Finaltank never remembers to include me in his long string of names. See if I ever spy-on-BK-and-let-you-take-all-of-the-credit for you again! :hmph:

Awww you're my favourite, I swear! <3. I know it was douchey of me but I still can't believe that it worked and while you did all the work I just took the credit! HAHAHAH

Too bad we lost still though..

Edited by Finaltank
Aeq and I were discussing how cool of a guy Blackman2230 (?) was recently, Coaster.

I'm not sure I'm allowed foul language on this forum so I'll keep it appropriate.

Ewwwwww. 

Awww you're my favourite, I swear! <3. I know it was douchey of me but I still can't believe that it worked and while you did all the work I just took the credit! HAHAHAH

Too bad we lost still though..

Finaltank <3<3

• 1 month later...
sup

Holy shit! Tanky, Wilson and Ghost!

Damn, it's been sometime. I've added you on FB Tank. Sorry for the late reply everybody, been super fucking swamped with work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thought I pop in an do my usual every-couple-of-years visit lol. I'm glad to see you guys are still around. I'm surprised the game is actually still going and being updated haha. I'm almost tempted to try to recover some of my old accounts for shits-n-giggles. I am not at all surprised to see Rafi still hanging around, whats up bud! And Joe Jenninz man long time no see how are things?  

I can't remember when the last time I stopped by was but I still had the old thegladiatorz.com website bookmarked and i had to google this. But anyway I'm doing good. I've been living in Kuwait doing some private contracting for about 3 years now. I'm a father now too which is awesome :D my son is 2 now. And I just got a new desktop custom built so I've finally been able to get into to some newer games. I've been playing a lot of Diablo 3, BF4, Hearthstone, CIV 5, and Watch Dogs. And I'm super excited for Star Citizen coming out and looking to get deep into that, anyone else have plans for it? 

How are things with the game, is there a lot of you guys still active in it or what? I just tried logging in at work but it's blocked, no surprise there. 

Edited by sodevilish

You, my good sir, need your Elder rank restored! Always lovely to see old members popping in again. 

The clan is doing wonderfully, although we're much different from when you were last active. We don't war or treat the game in a serious manner, but we have an incredibly active and growing memberbase. Good time to be Gladz, really. Hope you poke around the forums a bit when you have the time. :P