Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

Holy hell man, whats up?  long time no see.

Poope hahaha what's up man! Definitely a long ass time. Good to see you're still around. Still playing some runescape nowadays or something else?

Haha, I tried coming back probably 6 or 7 times.  One time i actually played a decent bit and decided for some reason to start a new char (think he's in my sig) every other time when i come back though i usually get a level or two in something and wind up quitting.  Apparently is if this game isnt the old old shitty graphics i cant play it.  Pretty much the only things i play now are WoW, CS:GO or day of defeat (older fps game, played it for 14 years ;D)

And I just got a new desktop custom built so I've finally been able to get into to some newer games. I've been playing a lot of Diablo 3, BF4, Hearthstone, CIV 5, and Watch Dogs. And I'm super excited for Star Citizen coming out and looking to get deep into that, anyone else have plans for it? 

Not sure if other Gladz do, but I've got BF4, CiV, and SC. Looking for others who do as well .-.

this may be a little late but I got civ 5 and am waiting for the new one to come out :reporter:

I remember all of you kids... can't really call you guys kids since I was one of the youngest in Gladz.

Erador you gonna hook me up with a Mercedes? Graduation present.

Damn, getting that nostalgia from back in the days. We had some serious characters in Gladz, and by characters I mean weird ass people. Transgenders anyone? Paladinwiz

Edited by Orlando

This thread certainly evolved a lot since I posted last year lol pretty awesome reading through all the pages and see old friends again :)

Sadface. I'm not in that TS pic either.  I had a TS screenie on my old computer at one point that showed all of the war rooms. I remember some of us made crazy names for it. :P

Krystal, if there was anyone who would have a picture of anything it would have been you. I wish i had saved my old desk top. I never thought i would want to play again haha.

Krystal, if there was anyone who would have a picture of anything it would have been you. I wish i had saved my old desk top. I never thought i would want to play again haha.

Speaking of pictures, Gladz Gone Wild got brought up the other day. The clan is a much different place these days :reporter:

Speaking of pictures, Gladz Gone Wild got brought up the other day. The clan is a much different place these days :reporter:

I never really saw the "wild" pictures. I did see the mild ones.

The original was before my time, but there was a video someone made of scrolling through the thread that I saw years ago. The more recent iteration was entertaining, but not quite as risqué.

The clan is a much different place these days :reporter:
We had two people post naked/nearly naked pictures on General not too long ago. :reporter:
The clan is a much different place these days :reporter:
We had two people post naked/nearly naked pictures on General not too long ago. :reporter:

Where the fuck was I? :hmph:

Sadface. I'm not in that TS pic either.  I had a TS screenie on my old computer at one point that showed all of the war rooms. I remember some of us made crazy names for it. :P

Pequ!

I see you moved WAY far away. What the heck, haha.