Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

3 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Post on Jade's topic.

Which is on the general board, you nerd. 

I'll get you in a few days, Mo. 

3 hours ago, Beric (Ironeyes) said:

Which is on the general board, you nerd. 

I'll get you in a few days, Mo. 

You have one about logins on the general forum.  And I take nerd as a compliment!

3 hours ago, Neohot Blaze said:

Hey Krystal!

I want that sig you gave me all those years ago lol

Lol. You aren't the first to ask about sigs. I drew those sigs foreverrrrr ago on a laptop. First sig was in like 2003 or something.  I've lost most of them, but there are some on a deviantart page somewhere. I'll check when I get home.  There's also a possibility that it's on one of my old hard drives too. I dunno. D:

Deviantart page: http://pequ.deviantart.com/ There's actually quite a bit on there! Yay nostalgia! But I can't seem to find yours. I'm having trouble remembering what it looked like. Argh.

Edited by Krystal
6 hours ago, Neohot Blaze said:

Really great to see old names.

Do you guys still use Teamspeak? I'll be on it today if anyone wants to drop by

I should have checked boards this morning! Missed this. 

5 hours ago, Krystal said:

Lol. You aren't the first to ask about sigs. I drew those sigs foreverrrrr ago on a laptop. First sig was in like 2003 or something.  I've lost most of them, but there are some on a deviantart page somewhere. I'll check when I get home.  There's also a possibility that it's on one of my old hard drives too. I dunno. D:

Deviantart page: http://pequ.deviantart.com/ There's actually quite a bit on there! Yay nostalgia! But I can't seem to find yours. I'm having trouble remembering what it looked like. Argh.

:wub: