Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

that's cool, I don't feel like starting over from scratch again though. Even though I do miss the old game, I am just playing Leagcy mode right now. The thing that irritates me is they added that "facebooklike" thing where you can pay to get more stuff.

Yeah, I feel the same way about 2007 scape.

Just finished scrolling through the 21 pages that is this topic and damn...... SOOOOO many familiar and older gladz people here. Brings back many memories to see all these names pop in. Ofc it is fluffz topic so naturally many chime in. Time for natasha to make the next one lol. That would be a topic to go off topic fast. 

Also, hello Fluffz whenever you get time to read this again. I was lord skyhawk back during your time. Always nice to see so many people from way back stop by.

I subscribed a few days ago for 3 months.... I don't know what I was thinking....

I just cut yew trees at edgeville. 135K to level 90 woodcut. woot woot whats that like 14 years almost level 90 woodcut!!!

Edited by rdshftr

I subscribed a few days ago for 3 months.... I don't know what I was thinking....

I just cut yew trees at edgeville. 135K to level 90 woodcut. woot woot whats that like 14 years almost level 90 woodcut!!!

Haha. If you know how to work the clan chat system: join The Gladiatorz. There's normally at least 15 people in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy. Crap.

A lot of names here I haven't thought about for a long time.

Hello all.

Hello to you. I can't stop laughing at your sig, such a great show

1356 days since i last logged in. Just scrolled through my friends list. Nostalgia set in.

Theres a name i haven't seen in years, how's life bud?...

How are you aswell Rocket!

people keep coming out of the woodworks

Haha. If you know how to work the clan chat system: join The Gladiatorz. There's normally at least 15 people in there.

False. There's only Bryce. 

Hi all, I see a lot of the old people are still hanging around...

Here are some pics for nostalgia :)

2004:

image.jpg

2005:

rpforums.jpg

And don't forget to GET 120!!!

red99att.jpg

Edited by Stefan

I meant the clan chat - not friends chat.

Shut up, Dan.

Shut up, Dan.
That's it...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all, I see a lot of the old people are still hanging around...

Here are some pics for nostalgia :)

2004:

image.jpg

2005:

rpforums.jpg

Managed to be in both of the pics. Bahahaha :chuffed:

So when's the next photoshoot for the scrapbook? :D

I haven't been by the forums in a few years but I'm sad to see that I've been demoted to lowly Guest status. Anyway, anyone remember me?