Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

I haven't been by the forums in a few years but I'm sad to see that I've been demoted to lowly Guest status. Anyway, anyone remember me?

Well that's what happens when you vanish and don't meet retirement requirements at the time ( July 2012)

But :hi:

It's been a while, hope all has been going well! 

I haven't been by the forums in a few years but I'm sad to see that I've been demoted to lowly Guest status. Anyway, anyone remember me?

Well that's what happens when you vanish and don't meet retirement requirements at the time ( July 2012)

I'm pretty sure I had retired status but I'm not sure if there were any requirements to keep it.

I'm pretty sure I had retired status but I'm not sure if there were any requirements to keep it.

Maybe you had Loa. You wouldn't have been removed if you were retired :P

Maybe you had Loa. You wouldn't have been removed if you were retired :P

Well there's gotta be something better than "User" that I qualify for?

Edited by MotoX Champ
  • 2 weeks later...

No Moto!  You qualify for registered member <3

Well someone make it happen! I bought that Summer Special thing so I've got P2P for 3 months. I've been playing on a Legacy Mode world because I think the EoC interface is very clunky and confusing. Do you guys still do wars on Legacy Mode or what?

No Moto!  You qualify for registered member <3

Well someone make it happen! I bought that Summer Special thing so I've got P2P for 3 months. I've been playing on a Legacy Mode world because I think the EoC interface is very clunky and confusing. Do you guys still do wars on Legacy Mode or what?

You can play on Legacy on a normal server :P, we don't currently war on either mode, however I greatly recommend joining a normal world and changing your Game Settings to Legacy and hopping onto our home world C:

I switched to legacy mode and the UI didn't change along with it. The EoC UI is so incredibly bad that I can't believe anyone could possibly use it.

I switched to legacy mode and the UI didn't change along with it. The EoC UI is so incredibly bad that I can't believe anyone could possibly use it.

Ah, that must the new Hybrid thingy, Legacy Combat Mode is now independant of the UI, they should have independant toggles for the combat mode and UI. Thus you can use EOC with Legacy UI

Ah, that must the new Hybrid thingy, Legacy Combat Mode is now independant of the UI, they should have independant toggles for the combat mode and UI. Thus you can use EOC with Legacy UI

That would be great. I don't actually mind EoC, I just feel like the interface was a step backwards from the Legacy UI. I don't like hovering my mouse over something to get options to pop up, I prefer just clicking to open a menu or tab. As someone who has played the game since Classic, it's just too drastic of a change for me. Maybe I'll give it a try again soon and try to get used to it.

this fucker here, been awhile pal.

this fucker here, been awhile pal.

:bye: Indeed.

• 2 weeks later...