Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

I think I might be the only person who didn't mind Michael. :jade:

He was significantly less of a spaz when talking to him one-on-one, lol. 

he asked me to tag along on some of my pk trips and teleported a few times so i wasn't a fan

I miss pk'ing. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You probably can't see General Board, but just in case: Lita's Topic

Ben and Lita were married in real life.  Ben died in August, and Sarah (Lita) let us know about it at the time.  The details are not our business, but Ben & Sarah had made a ton friends here over the years (decades, really), so Sarah felt it was important to let us know.  Sad news I'm afraid- and news nobody ever wants to hear.  

16 hours ago, Rafi said:

You probably can't see General Board, but just in case: Lita's Topic

Ben and Lita were married in real life.  Ben died in August, and Sarah (Lita) let us know about it at the time.  The details are not our business, but Ben & Sarah had made a ton friends here over the years (decades, really), so Sarah felt it was important to let us know.  Sad news I'm afraid- and news nobody ever wants to hear.  

Cant see it, Unless you give me retired ^_^.

Yea, Ive talked to them before. As Ben was also in the Navy and lived in Hawaii. Its sad, way too young, younger than me. Hope she is well.

On 1/17/2016 at 6:08 PM, Blank said:

Cant see it, Unless you give me retired ^_^.

Yea, Ive talked to them before. As Ben was also in the Navy and lived in Hawaii. Its sad, way too young, younger than me. Hope she is well.

Thanks friend. <3  I'm doing a little better lately.  Getting ready to move away from NY again.  Just need to get away from here for awhile.  Hope all is well with you. :)

Glad you didn't forget me Sode :P

Lita, I'm so sorry to hear about that!  Not something I wanted to hear after not seeing your name all these years.. Glad to hear you are doing a little better though!  Take care of yourself and do what is best for you to cope with it..

On January 22, 2016 at 11:00 PM, Agassi said:

Glad you didn't forget me Sode :P

Lita, I'm so sorry to hear about that!  Not something I wanted to hear after not seeing your name all these years.. Glad to hear you are doing a little better though!  Take care of yourself and do what is best for you to cope with it..

Yooo there's a name I haven't seen in a minute!  How have you been??  And thank you, I'm hoping that moving away again for a bit will give me the break I need to start getting my shit together again.  Life has been weird and sad lately lol.  Glad I keep checking back here though; lots of support and it's nice to catch up with some of the people who still remember me.

I've been good.. Since I last talked to you, I became a police officer (since 2005).. I'm on my 4th year of K-9 unit and 3rd year of SWAT.. Things for will take time to heal, don't try to rush it, but also try not to dwell on it, speaking from experience.. Hard to find that fine line sometimes, but you will be fine.. When you move, don't lose touch..  I don't have a special rank or title like others of ya'll that were Gladz with me (caused by a bad decision in 2001 :P), but I'm still here and trying to stay in touch with who I can..  And if you're ever coming through WV, feel free to stop and say hi :D

5 hours ago, Agassi said:

I've been good.. Since I last talked to you, I became a police officer (since 2005).. I'm on my 4th year of K-9 unit and 3rd year of SWAT.. Things for will take time to heal, don't try to rush it, but also try not to dwell on it, speaking from experience.. Hard to find that fine line sometimes, but you will be fine.. When you move, don't lose touch..  I don't have a special rank or title like others of ya'll that were Gladz with me (caused by a bad decision in 2001 :P), but I'm still here and trying to stay in touch with who I can..  And if you're ever coming through WV, feel free to stop and say hi :D

Meet Agassi in real life? Sounds terrifying.  You might get betrayed!

Happy holidays all.  Shout out to all the OG Runescape players that have made it to this thread and those that regularly post . 

Sarah, sorry to hear about Ben.  I still have fond memories of you, your brother, and Kaopealii.