Gladz Confessions

Ninexblue

I'm sure all of us old-timers have something we can contribute here, let me start:

I've been conditioned to spell "Gandhi" Ghandi since 2007. I've made that mistake in real life a few times with people correcting me haha. Thanks gladz.

And where the fuck is Ghandi anyway?

When I first discovered RSC clans, it was by watching a lot of The Titans videos, I really wanted to join them at first. I was litterally a fanboy. I came across this video of them vs Gladz in Jagex Cup. Seeing you only had less than 30 people I said to myself: ''I am never joining that clan''. Here I am now haha.

Video in question:

Edited by Ganlam

I can longer spell the word "borrow" whichout having to correct it from "barrow" first all from Gladz barrows trips. I can also no longer can I spell "armour" with the "u" now. Damn Brits... <_<

I pretended to be a chick in RSClassic. So much so that Empror1 (first guy to get ANY level 99 ever, firemaking) gave me an R2H to be his RS girlfriend. I then went on to "marry" Erador. By the time I joined Gladz I became a man again, and joined in the ridicule against AznPrincess.

Whatever that phrase bob said "OH my Days" 

I started saying around teammates, they thought I was saying oh my gays and got super offended >.<

Whatever that phrase bob said "OH my Days" 

I started saying around teammates, they thought I was saying oh my gays and got super offended >.<

From what you've told me about that team, that sounds about right.

For multiple years in the early 2000s I misspelled the color gray as "grey" in essays regularly due to the BK member GreyWanderer.

For multiple years in the early 2000s I misspelled the color gray as "grey" in essays regularly due to the BK member GreyWanderer.

BUT IT IS GREY!  That's another American English vs the world thing.

High school teachers are not for the ways of the Brits.

High school teachers are not for the ways of the Brits.

Jerks.  In high school the teachers gave the American kid slack with his under use of the letter u.

I also spell it Ghandi unless I stop and think about it.

I have a bad habit of repeating current/past Gladz insults too. For example, one day out of the blue, I called my boyfriend a downie brownie. While I laughed a lot about it he was .. not impressed. I'll go ahead and blame Bob for all of my woes.

There was a secret channel in IRC were we did ungodly amounts of shit talking.

Edited by Blank