Gladz Confessions

Ninexblue

• 3 weeks later...

I have nudes of Rhonda (or whatever her name was) from Ben

I once found out the password of Gladz Chat and fucked up all the ranks

I honestly only joined this clan in the first place during 2007 to get free shit during wars since I was too poor to afford $5 for membership ($5 ~= a few mill back in the days). I used to attack our own members when the other clan piled them for free shit. I only stopped because I felt like a dick and started to become friends with members.

Good times :)

Good luck prosecuting me.

:sj:

:sj14:

Edited by Cpatel23
Whatever that phrase bob said "OH my Days" 

I started saying around teammates, they thought I was saying oh my gays and got super offended >.<

I also spell it Ghandi unless I stop and think about it.

I have a bad habit of repeating current/past Gladz insults too. For example, one day out of the blue, I called my boyfriend a downie brownie. While I laughed a lot about it he was .. not impressed. I'll go ahead and blame Bob for all of my woes.

I had/have a serious homo-crush on Bob's voice. 

I'd have sex with your voice, man. 

so much bob my pnis is getting big

So thi

I once found out the password of Gladz Chat and fucked up all the ranks

I honestly only joined this clan in the first place during 2007 to get free shit during wars since I was too poor to afford $5 for membership ($5 ~= a few mill back in the days). I used to attack our own members when the other clan piled them for free shit. I only stopped because I felt like a dick and started to become friends with members.

Good times :)

Good luck prosecuting me.

:sj:

:sj14:

So this Ben thing really happened huh?

I have a twin brother who played my account 50% of the time. We both sound the same too so no one picked up on it on TS.

Haha, I remember you telling me about that after I stopped playing. Was so confusing. One of you was a jerk to me all the time, and the other super nice to me.

I have a twin brother who played my account 50% of the time. We both sound the same too so no one picked up on it on TS.
That makes so, so, so much sense.
  • 4 weeks later...

-Participated in a war that at the time, we weren't allowed to participate in. Me and a few other gladz did this. Towards the end of the war i started yelling traitor at anyone who looked like an easy kill. Walked away with a shit ton of rune equipment that day

-Gave a pixel diamond ring in game to a person who started with a J (can't remember the name, Jethro?) that was an Asian female (at least that's what HE posted in the "pics of me" thread) in an pathetic attempt to hit on "her"

-Thought Linda had the greatest eyes ever.

-Never really paid attention to who was who for a looong while. Up until skype chat, i didn't know Mike was a Sabre.

-Agnome was cute and i was trying to meet n greet her. She didn't stick around long enough for that though

-Left gladz because smorsoccer did at the time. No idea why i was doing this, at least not now. Hateful teen at the time. Now I'm a hateful adult

1) I played this game way too much. 
2) I really do treasure the memories of the good times, though.

3) I have challenged, snapped at, and confronted a lot of people who probably didn't/don't like me very much as a result. In many cases it was those whom I would argue with I respected greatly. If you think this describes your memories of our relationship, chances are I thought quite highly of you. 

4) I will admit that there were some players over the course of my 10 year (at this point, including retirement,allied clans, The 88, etc) history with the clan whom I actually hated.  

5) I don't like the idea of a non-PVP-competitive Gladz because I measured our PVP success as validation of my own success. I put all of my work into seeing the clan succeed in PVP. I see a non-competitive clan as a resignation, a defeat. It's not a great place for a person to be so invested in seeing the clan succeed. I am at peace in some ways with the clan's abandonment of PVP competitiveness because it allows me to give myself a healthy amount of distance from a cycle that was actually really unhealthy for me, personally.  

When I went to Colorado on vacation I met Keith (Emeraldwpn) in real life.  

We had sex with and dismembered a chinese girl.

When I went to Colorado on vacation I met Keith (Emeraldwpn) in real life.  

We had sex with and dismembered a chinese girl.

This was fun

No pic, no proof.

On a serious note, I miss Rhonda.

My confession is that I went half-mast seeing a new Muse post. 

My confession is that I went half-mast seeing a new Muse post. 

If you're willing to kill zombies for hours on end, Justin is easy to find.

1) I played this game way too much. 

2) I really do treasure the memories of the good times, though.

3) I have challenged, snapped at, and confronted a lot of people who probably didn't/don't like me very much as a result. In many cases it was those whom I would argue with I respected greatly. If you think this describes your memories of our relationship, chances are I thought quite highly of you. 

4) I will admit that there were some players over the course of my 10 year (at this point, including retirement,allied clans, The 88, etc) history with the clan whom I actually hated.  

5) I don't like the idea of a non-PVP-competitive Gladz because I measured our PVP success as validation of my own success. I put all of my work into seeing the clan succeed in PVP. I see a non-competitive clan as a resignation, a defeat. It's not a great place for a person to be so invested in seeing the clan succeed. I am at peace in some ways with the clan's abandonment of PVP competitiveness because it allows me to give myself a healthy amount of distance from a cycle that was actually really unhealthy for me, personally.  

:cry: Seike....love....Joe?

094f900f061edae26596463a99748b61.jpg