Gladz Confessions

Ninexblue

Canadians are my nemesis. Always will be.

Felicia is the rare exception, I think she must have some foreign blood on her. That's not a typo, either.

:aww:
Aequitas or however its spelled; is my only homie on these boards with a shared taste in music.

I miss the hell out of you :(

I had a friend in D I that  like  Gladz  , had manditory wars.  If he was  unable to make that war , he asked  if I would  log on him instead , and  I did . I died  first 3 minutes  every time  , just like in Gladz .....Statue of Limitations  is up now .. :curtainpeek:

When I first joined I had no fucking clue what I was doing, Next day was my first war i was ever in was in the jagex cup where we rapped RSD. Thanks Barnyman1 for that tank crash course

back in RSC i used to find out about different clans waring against each other specifically this 1 and pile everyone i could... me and about 4 other people would just wreck as many people as we could.. >.>

Whenever i creep on tristan on Facebook. I always type in "Nova" first, thinking her name will pop up.  Instead i have to type tristan :(

I really love getting drunk, smoking cigarettes, and doing cocaine. 

But, that life is expensive, so I don't do that stuff anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

I nearly burnt my house down when I was 12 playing with matches

Edited by Braesh
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, lots of old memories on here.

My confessions:

• In retrospect, I thank Joe, Jerico, Sneaky, Codi, Hoss, and the like for being incredibly patient with me and giving me a great community to literally grow up being a part of. I was ten years old when I joined gladz thanks to Ryan/HavocHawkX/Lord Nuke(however you remember him). 
  • Lord Nuke/Ryan and I used to account share Lord Nuke so I could make money rune mining. It was also shared by Acid  Venom if anyone recalls him. 
  • I was a little shit. (Googling my old pk videos is sufficient evidence)
  • I knew that Paladinwiz used to keylog people in other clans in the alliance so he could be scape-rich. 
  • I have great memories of pking with many different gladz in different eras of scape. Gandhi, Ewhenn, Geezerpunk, Sayonara, War Lord, Buddylover(Still talk to him), Yoda86, Sal Bandini, Whiplash, Emeraldwpn etc. (If I forgot you, I'm sorry.)

I had great opportunities to participate in gladz activities since classic around '01 or '02 I believe. When I think of what this clan's community accomplished and how a bunch of strangers came together over a game, it truly blows me away.

It'd be cool to reconnect with anyone I used to know. I hope everyone's doing well. Please pm me your e-mail/facebook if you want to catch up. 

Cheers,

Taylor(Destroyer25)