Gladz Confessions

Ninexblue

There was a secret channel in IRC were we did ungodly amounts of shit talking.

It wasn't that secret, friend. Free speech as long as it's in private.

I wrote that I was a Pmod for Runescape on the majority of my CVs after school and in one case it is actually what got me the job :$

Oh and someone once made me a sig that looked like a Dildo... I was too polite to say anything at the time but... it really did look like one: fluffzsiganimated1om.gif

Edited by Fluffz

Jerico and I still say "chested"/"chesters" instead of cheated/cheaters in conversation. 

When Jerico randomly gets me birthday cards that aren't really birthday cards, he signs half of them "Blaze Mace and the Insane Clown Posse". 

He does this randomly enough that I forget the bit and laugh really hard each time I see it. 

The fact that you kept that dildo sig is amazing.

I came across it in my old Photobucket account, I have a few random RS pictures and sigs in there. I even used that sig for a few months, trying to convince myself it was all in my head and it didn't look like one. It wasn't long before I couldn't take it anymore and changed it. I don't think I'd want to find out with all those spikes Blank D:

Edited by Fluffz
I wrote that I was a Pmod for Runescape on the majority of my CVs after school and in one case it is actually what got me the job :$

Oh and someone once made me a sig that looked like a Dildo... I was too polite to say anything at the time but... it really did look like one: fluffzsiganimated1om.gif

That is the most majestic thing I have ever seen

This post died long before it should have. 

I'll do another one that I'm actually ashamed of:

I have no idea how to correctly use any of the emoticons/smilies and it makes me feel really old :trollface:

Like there, that can't be right. Right? 

:crycry:

:lolface:

:okfoff:

:aww: <-- this one we use interchangeably for like "cute" or "aww" or "aroused by" 

None of this makes any sense. GET OFF MY LAWN

I have no idea how to correctly use any of the emoticons/smilies and it makes me feel really old :trollface:

:aww: <-- this one we use interchangeably for like "cute" or "aww" or "aroused by" 

I use :aww: when I'm excited or think something is cute or I'm joking or sometimes when I'm drunk and feel like my eyes are sparkly irl.

I use :aww: when I'm excited or think something is cute or I'm joking or sometimes when I'm drunk and feel like my eyes are sparkly irl.

I always thought that  :aww: emote had something to do with giving oral sex. Huh :sly:

I always thought that  :aww: emote had something to do with giving oral sex. Huh :sly:

Oh Ninexblew :aww:

I always thought that :aww: emote was when someone was ludicrously happy at something, looks like it's welling up and about to start crying like.

I was really two people playing the same account, and nobody knew until I retired. 

Not much of a secret now, but DAAAANG that was an interesting bombshell to drop. 

I pretended to be a chick in RSClassic. So much so that Empror1 (first guy to get ANY level 99 ever, firemaking) gave me an R2H to be his RS girlfriend. I then went on to "marry" Erador. By the time I joined Gladz I became a man again, and joined in the ridicule against AznPrincess.

The love is still here. ?

When I worked at a trading desk I found myself thinking in PK mode and terminology. I would say stuff like "hah I sold that schmuck bonds I held warrants to" but really was thinking "CLAWED LOL/Sit/gf/noob/ddos' d"

I always thought that :aww: emote was when someone was ludicrously happy at something, looks like it's welling up and about to start crying like.

Nope. Preeeeetty sure I'm still right.

I remember waking up still drunk from the previous night, after leaving my apartment and seeing a potted plant, my first thought was "ranarr weed".

I had/have a serious homo-crush on Bob's voice. 

I'd have sex with your voice, man.