Pokemon Sun/Moon Discussions

Deathcon

2 hours ago, iSpesh said:

Thing is.. I'm kinda.. moneyless right now :P 

2 hours ago, Deathcon4111 said:

dooo eettt its really enjoyable

Edit: Blackfriday   a limited edition 3DS is gonna be available for only 100$ normally 3DS is like 199.99.

Game is 39.99 or 32$ if you use amazon prime.

That's not a 3ds xl though, it's a standard 3ds (new). Still a good deal, don't get me wrong.

1 hour ago, James said:

I named my Rowlet, Russel. 

So is it my imagination or does the water starter dominate the other two with it's typing? 

I picked popplio, honestly think its the most op, lvl 8 u get disarming voice, sp.atk/fairy move that hits multiple enemies, good for when wildmons call for help or totem pokemon battles

----------------------------------------------------_---------------

@James

@LiquidSwords

@Legendary DJ

@Res

@Starii

@Cam I Am

@Justin

@Memphus

Dont forget to do mystery gift----> via internet to get ur munchlax with Snorlium Z

Edited by Deathcon4111
9 hours ago, Res said:

That's not a 3ds xl though, it's a standard 3ds (new). Still a good deal, don't get me wrong.

The XL is a must-have, unless you are 6 years old or have Donald Trump's hands.

On 11/17/2016 at 4:31 PM, James said:

Also: I'm going to Nuzlocke my first playthrough. 

i dont wanna spoil things for you but i almost want to warn you.

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

Spoiler

BUT REALLY I MEAN IT

Spoiler

2nd totem pokemon is wishiwashi, you fight him in the rain ( His and other SOS'd allies get a 50% boost) and he can SOS alolamola which can heal pusle him and cure any status.

I picked Popplio as well, I named her Tumpy which is what I call my cat Stumpy sometimes xd

Yeah I know that its not litten but she was sitting next to me when I was choosing a name :/

This petting/grooming/beanfeeding tamigachi minigame is the fucking worst. I feel like I've spent over 50% of my playtime scratching circles with the stylus

8 minutes ago, Memphus said:

This petting/grooming/beanfeeding tamigachi minigame is the fucking worst. I feel like I've spent over 50% of my playtime scratching circles with the stylus

Its not something u need to do, however if you press Y after battles you can cure status conditions for free by using the first item.

Finished my first trial. So far I've only lost one pokemon, My Rattatta named Sean Connery.  (He mustache you a question but he's shaving it for later)

I'm enjoying it so far, but holy hell this is the most hand-holdy game ever created. I almost legitimately lost to a school kid and his Grimer. I had to sacrifice Sean to save everyone else. Also - anyone else feel like the behavior of the Skull Grunts would have been much more time appropriate about a decade ago? :sly: 

Just defeated the Alolan Pokemon League and caught my first Tapu guardian (Tapu Koko).  Some advice if you are struggling to catch it because it doesn't seem to want to stay in ultra balls: get it low hp and use a pokemon that can take its attacks (I used Magnezone and went through probably 10 full restores), then throw dusk balls (since it's in a cave).  This seemed to have a higher catch rate than ultra balls (Caught it on my 3rd dusk ball after going through 20+ ultra balls).  If the other tapus are this difficult to catch I could be in for quite the battle.  Also I have to catch the ultra beasts so no telling what the catch rate is on those.  Saving my master ball however.

Anyways, I'm tired, going to sleep.  Ultra beasts when I wake up I guess! (and the other tapus as well)

I'm honestly not a fan of it, I'm not sure if its because I had such high expectations or if I'm just tired of the 30 hour long tutorial and endless dialogue with over saturation of first gen pokemon and not much new pokemon.

Also kinda upset over losing dexnav, ORAS is probably my favorite series next to the original red/blue

I wish each Pokemon's page in the game would show you if it has an evolution or not, and how to achieve that evolution. I am not familiar with much beyond Gen 1, and I shouldn't have to use google to play a videogame.

40 minutes ago, James said:

I lost my wishiwashi (Phillip J Fry) and pekipeki (peckachu) during the fire trial on the second island. :jade:

i laughed really hard at that trial with the pictures lmao

As a side note, i downloaded Sun of E-shop and had moon ordered from amazon. Moon is still wrapped and un-opened, i think once i beat sun i might nuzlocke moon :P

Though i fear the Water/Fire/Grass trials

Edited by Deathcon4111

@Deathcon4111

The Grass Trial sucked. :jade:

My current lineup is:

Decidueye (Russel)

Mudbray (Bud)

Zubat (Poobat)

Misdreavus (Broki)

Gyarados (Gyarabros)

Magmar (Magbro)

I'm working on getting better coverage. I realized about an hour ago that my fairy coverage is kind of crappy, which is why I brought Poobat in. However I just found somebody in the game who wants to trade their Poliwhirl for my Zubat - turning it into a water/fighting type would be useful. I could also swap out Bud for a Diglett who is ground/steel. What do you think? I'm enjoying the blind Nuzlocke, but my type coverage needs some TLC. 

PC Pokemon are:

Cottonee

Yungoos

Bounsweet

Metapod (level fucking 14 :sly: )

Tentacool

Meowth (Dark Type)

Formantis

Finneon

Spinda

Diglett (Ground/Steel)