Pokemon Sun/Moon Discussions

Deathcon

It's really difficult with the grass starter because fucking everything knows knock off or suckerpunch.  And when a non-stab dark move still redbars you when you have a 15 level advantage there is nothing but pain in your future.  

Locations of every catachable Pokemon:

(click on it then click "full size" in the bottom left corner of your screen)

wWwMvWn.jpg

Edited by Memphus
4 hours ago, James said:

Failed my second Nuzlocke. Even though my type coverage is perfect, the Elite 4 kept brute forcing their way through type disadvantages using z moves. I actually did worse on this than I did on my blind one. 

I'm going to try again since I didn't save, but it won't count. After that I'm picking the damn water starter so I can beat this damn challenge.  

So, I tried again with the same team just for poops and giggles. Same strategy, changed nothing. I still consider this a failed Nuzlocke, but somehow I completely swept everybody without a single death. None of the Elite Four used any Z-moves this time around. I don't understand. 

19 minutes ago, James said:

So, I tried again with the same team just for poops and giggles. Same strategy, changed nothing. I still consider this a failed Nuzlocke, but somehow I completely swept everybody without a single death. None of the Elite Four used any Z-moves this time around. I don't understand. 

I'm pretty sure the AI knew you were on a nuzlocke the first time around ##

40 minutes ago, James said:

not every mon on e4 team can Zmove its only 1 specifically, you might've ohko'd them or something

Edited by Deathcon4111
Just now, Deathcon4111 said:

not every mon on e4 team can Zmove its only 1 specifically.

I know. But I used all of the same pokemon, in the same order, with the same moves. *shrug* 

Either way it was a failed nuzlocke, but I'm confused by my ability to dominate on the second attempt.