Battlefield 3

Sheckky

The reason it looks so good is because its being played on a PC, if i remember correctly this game is being made for PC and then ported onto consoles meaning alot will be dumbed down so it actually works on consoles, alot of people dont seem to realise that in order to play this game on your PC at the quality of all these videos you are going to need an extremely good PC so i have a feeling alot of people will buy it for PC, realise they cant play it and then buy CoD

The game looks great and im sure ill probably buy it just to check it out but ive just never been a fan of battlefield games and with MW3 recently announcing PC will get dedicated servers i think id rather play that

Edited by War_Lord303

The reason it looks so good is because its being played on a PC, if i remember correctly this game is being made for PC and then ported onto consoles meaning alot will be dumbed down so it actually works on consoles, alot of people dont seem to realise that in order to play this game on your PC at the quality of all these videos you are going to need an extremely good PC so i have a feeling alot of people will buy it for PC, realise they cant play it and then buy CoD

The game looks great and im sure ill probably buy it just to check it out but ive just never been a fan of battlefield games and with MW3 recently announcing PC will get dedicated servers i think id rather play that

It will surely look better than Call of Duty. I've always preferred anything Dice makes over Call of duty and it is a shame that people have never tried anything else.

People have tried others, its called bad company.

Still more play Call of Duty. I know especially around where I live most people don't know what Battlefield or Bad Company is.

I believe Dice said, "The PC that can max out BF3 has not yet been made." This worries me because I can only run BFBC2 on medium graphics (Which still looks 10x better than console :D ). Unfortunately I'll probably still buy MW3 for my PS3 * wipes tear from eye*

This game will smash the CoD series, no doubt about it. My only concern with BFBC2 is that the controls were a bit raw and choppy, so if they improved that then there is no reason to buy MW3 because it's just a remake of MW2.

CoD will almost definitely still sell better than BF3, sadly.

I'm looking forward to it but probably won't be getting it when it's first out. There are too many FPS's that don't have something too different to offer and I'm burnt out.

Got Bad Company 2 pretty recently, wasn't feeling it at first, but it's growing on me. Only thing I dislike is the gynormous maps where you just feel like you're running more than doing anything else.

Got Bad Company 2 pretty recently, wasn't feeling it at first, but it's growing on me. Only thing I dislike is the gynormous maps where you just feel like you're running more than doing anything else.

Gotta join a squad so you can spawn next to your teammates, bro.

Gotta join a squad so you can spawn next to your teammates, bro.

Yeah, I have a squad, I play with my hockey team bro. But even then..

• 2 weeks later...

That's all that needs to be said about that.

It's a completely different vid that the first one in OP, for some reason just the same picture.

Edited by Ewhenn