Battlefield 3

Sheckky

• 2 weeks later...

Tried out an AS VAL and Suppressed G18 combo today, works wonders. Only downside is that it can't shoot very far, and the both have a 20 round clip. AS VAL is supposed to get an extended mag upgrade though in the next patch.

Keep in mind that I never even equipped the AS VAL or G18 before today:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/FiniteParadoxes/iteminfo/g18-supp/374494876/xbox/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/FiniteParadoxes/iteminfo/as-val/374494876/xbox/

85 hours already? I'm still at 22. Getting lvl 45 is the only thing I need to platinum this game, and I haven't touched it in about a month. :l

Play a few games and stick with me. All I play is Conquest, so I'm cappin' flags all day (a whole like 500 points for neutralizing and then taking over a flag, plus the points for kills you may get with them

BF3 is a great game.

But you can't fucking play with friends. So that makes it actually the world's shittiest game.

Try connecting to a game with a "squad" of friends. It splits you up onto opposing teams.

Shitty, shitty game.

Forces me to keep playing the crappy Call of Duty franchise. While the games suck, at least I can play with my friends.

BF3 is a great game.

But you can't fucking play with friends. So that makes it actually the world's shittiest game.

Try connecting to a game with a "squad" of friends. It splits you up onto opposing teams.

Shitty, shitty game.

Forces me to keep playing the crappy Call of Duty franchise. While the games suck, at least I can play with my friends.

You know there's a "Switch Team" option, right?

Go into the Squads menu when you're playing a game. Go all the way to the bottom. Press Switch Team. I think this only works at the start of a game, though.

(And I have no friends, so I don't worry about that :icon_confused: )

I had no problems with my mates being put in my squad :dan:

I actually played a game last night with 3 other guys. We were all in the same party, and 2 guys were placed on the opposite team (I guess to accommodate for the other team being full at this point)

On Xbox it happens 100% of the time, splits you up to "balance" the teams. If you are playing with a significant amount of friends, it sometimes takes HOURS to all get onto to the same team using the "Switch Team" option.

I wasted $60.

On Xbox it happens 100% of the time, splits you up to "balance" the teams. If you are playing with a significant amount of friends, it sometimes takes HOURS to all get onto to the same team using the "Switch Team" option.

I wasted $60.

Yesterday I was the only colonel on my team. The other team had like 3 and the rest of my team was level 1-30. MVP all the way, though. I couldn't switch teams either, said it would be imbalanced

Edited by Doc is Death

I wasted $60.

Yesterday I was the only colonel on my team. The other team had like 3 and the rest of my team was level 1-30. MVP all the way, though. I couldn't switch teams either, said it would be imbalanced

When he says "balance" the teams, he means by number of players, not by rank.

The matchmaking is a bit of a pain if you're in a large group, which is the one thing CoD has on BF. However, if you're playing solo or with a small group, it's still a much better game.

I wasted $60.

When he says "balance" the teams, he means by number of players, not by rank.

The matchmaking is a bit of a pain if you're in a large group, which is the one thing CoD has on BF. However, if you're playing solo or with a small group, it's still a much better game.

Yeah. I played last night with a fella I met on BF3. When we first joined the same game, he was on the opposite team. Then he switched over and we played together. He saved my life once on Strike at Karkland cause he died behind me and told me to turn around. I did and killed the guy that killed him.

Ok so after waiting an hour stuck playing against each other, my friends and I FINALLY managed to get onto the same team.

After the game ended, the VERY NEXT GAME, we got fucking SPLIT UP AGAIN

This game is pure absolute shit. I don't get why there isn't a law, an actual international law, where if you released a game with matchmaking worse than Halos, then by law Halo's matchmaking system was to be inserted in to your game in favour. No excuse for doing something wrong after someone else has done it right.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Mg36. My KD is significantly higher with it, as well as my amount of kills per game. I fucking love this gun

Here are some rounds I played today in Conquest, only using MG36

Spoiler
battlecompilation.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us