Battlefield 3

Sheckky

I'll try the Multiplayer tomorrow if it let's me without the code (Medal of Honor let me without the code for a bit). If it doesn't let me, I'll buy the game soon and just play MoH

what happened to that feel from getting the BF3 pass from your friend?

The pass comes with the game. I'm trading him one game for BF3

Is this (inappropriate) serious?

watxc.jpg

He sent me that after a Team Deathmatch round. I got 14 kills, 13 deaths. He got 4 kills, 10 deaths.

I need to find my facepalm .gif

Tried Conquest for the first time today. It's pretty damn cool. I can't fly a heli or jet though, crashed each one I got within like, 45 seconds.

Damn. I got the game on its release date and you've already played for 10 more hours than me -___-

I clocked damn near 20 hours in 4 days. And that is on top of my time in Skyrim (lvl 27?) LOOOL!

Damn. I got the game on its release date and you've already played for 10 more hours than me -___-

I stopped at 26 hours yesterday. Grounded from the Xbox now anyways. I can get a 4.0 GPA in school but when my room gets a little messy all fuckin' hell breaks loose.

I clocked damn near 20 hours in 4 days. And that is on top of my time in Skyrim (lvl 27?) LOOOL!

I've had Skyrim for like a month and I still haven't taken the plastic wrapper off of it. >_>

I stopped at 26 hours yesterday. Grounded from the Xbox now anyways. I can get a 4.0 GPA in school but when my room gets a little messy all fuckin' hell breaks loose.

:youmad:

Yeah. I got it a week after you and I'm level 7 or 8. How people can play huge hours of games in a short amount of time baffles me.

Yeah. I got it a week after you and I'm level 7 or 8. How people can play huge hours of games in a short amount of time baffles me.

I had to take breaks every few hours. In these breaks I played Need for Speed: The Run and browsed forums talking about BF3..

Spoiler
bf1c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Figured out why my accuracy kept going down. I kept spraying everything in sight when I was in a vehicle :icon_confused: Edited by Doc is Death

You haven't played as anything but an engineer in all that time? :sadbanana:

I have. Tried Recon the other day. Got a few kills with my SKS. I just like Engineer the best right now. I love disabling/destroying vehicles.