Battlefield 3

Sheckky

My view on this....the only reason I'd get BF3 is for the 64 map..but that's PC only, and I hate FPS games for PC so that ain't happening. Secondly, BF is always loaded with glitches, because the consoles and systems can't hold a stronger setup for the constantly changing environment, they will never even be able to fix all the glitches until more power devices come out. So, I mean...I'll mess around with the BETA, but as for the game itself, I prefer quality over quantity, unless they had the 64 map for console...just cuz then It'd just be fun anyways.

Great game, great setup, but I really hate the glitches, so I can't endure playing it.

My view on this....the only reason I'd get BF3 is for the 64 map..but that's PC only, and I hate FPS games for PC so that ain't happening. Secondly, BF is always loaded with glitches, because the consoles and systems can't hold a stronger setup for the constantly changing environment, they will never even be able to fix all the glitches until more power devices come out. So, I mean...I'll mess around with the BETA, but as for the game itself, I prefer quality over quantity, unless they had the 64 map for console...just cuz then It'd just be fun anyways.

Great game, great setup, but I really hate the glitches, so I can't endure playing it.

Call of Duty without a doubt has had more glitches. Call of duty also is a prime example of quantity not quality.

Anyhow, two weeks till I'm playing this.

Call of Duty without a doubt has had more glitches. Call of duty also is a prime example of quantity not quality.

Anyhow, two weeks till I'm playing this.

Meh, CoD glitches are far less often though as it is a stable environment, and I have to highly disagree that you think BF has less glitches than CoD...I think it is almost a fact that BF has more glitches than CoD.

• 3 weeks later...

Way better than any CoD game. I thought BF: BC2 was way better than any CoD game, and BF3 is that much better. The best part about CoD is zombies, and they only have them in the non-Modern Warfare games.

Edited by Knightmare25
  • 2 weeks later...

hi as the game Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of Frostbite2, the next installment of DICE’s cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before. In Battlefield 3, players step into the role of the elite U.S. Marines where they will experience heart-pounding single player missions and competitive multiplayer actions ranging across diverse locations from around the globe including Paris, Tehran and New York.

Frostbite 2 – Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.

Feel the Battle — Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3’s cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.

Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare — The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles.

Urban Combat — Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

Small bump with a vid, lol

lolololol

I absolutely suck with jets. I've yet to get a kill with one, and I feel like it's impossible since I have to go up against jets who know what they're doing and have all of the best jet perks. :'(

That feel when $29 on old Gamestop gift card I forgot about in my wallet and decided to price check today

That feel when I'm using that $29 to buy 1600 MS points for Back to Karkland + a month of Gold

That feel when I'm getting BF3 with the online pass code from a bud cause I'm trading him one game for that

I also finally beat the campaign mode. On normal. It was 10x better than the CoD MW2 or Black Ops campaign (which lasted a mere few hours).

I'll try the Multiplayer tomorrow if it let's me without the code (Medal of Honor let me without the code for a bit). If it doesn't let me, I'll buy the game soon and just play MoH

I'll try the Multiplayer tomorrow if it let's me without the code (Medal of Honor let me without the code for a bit). If it doesn't let me, I'll buy the game soon and just play MoH

what happened to that feel from getting the BF3 pass from your friend?