Random League of Legends Discussion

G Blance

I agree a i (space)(space)(space)(space)(space)(space)(space)(space)(space) 3. I had to wait 2 hours yesterday, and I keep forgetting to just stay logged in. Is it just north american servers, does anyone know if the European servers suck just as bad.

Edited by Darktigergx
  • 1 month later...

This is one of those games that will die out in a few months.

Hence not a good reason to switch to it Doug!

keep in mind that I don't advocate for a switch, I advocate for an expansion for Gladz to become a gaming community instead of solely a runescape community.

Also interesting that streams of LoL high level play make some players a six figure salary throughout the year, a 40,000 dollar tournament over two days just ended this past weekend (the stream had over 100,000 viewers during the final matches alone), and with season three, coming in 2013, having 1m$+ in prizes... while runescape clanning and pking as you know it is ending in a couple of months with the EoC update.

But feel free to continue making ignorant closed-minded statements. Makes you look like a real boss there. :pipe:

Edited by Doug Numbers

This is one of those games that will die out in a few months.

Hence not a good reason to switch to it Doug!

keep in mind that I don't advocate for a switch, I advocate for an expansion for Gladz to become a gaming community instead of solely a runescape community.

Also interesting that streams of LoL high level play make some players a six figure salary throughout the year, a 40,000 dollar tournament over two days just ended this past weekend (the stream had over 100,000 viewers during the final matches alone), and with season three, coming in 2013, having 1m$+ in prizes... while runescape clanning and pking as you know it is ending in a couple of months with the EoC update.

But feel free to continue making ignorant closed-minded statements. Makes you look like a real boss there. :pipe:

Season two first place prize is two million dollars.

In a couple months half a million people will be watching Season 2 championships. It's the most played, most profitable, most watched game.

In other news, Deathstar is still bad at it. Not Critnasty bad, but nearly.

• 2 months later...

People who still play add me up I get pissed off at a lot of the randoms I play with and cant stand playing ranked with my shit ELO. Im not the greatest but im not retarded either

Name is bbtuna

I was hoping to make it to 1500+ before the end of the season but I only play 1-2 ranked a week because it's really frustrating to carry games in the 1100s. I spectated some of your games and a lot of Johnny's games as he went from 1200-1500 and honestly it looks like everyone is just as shitty as the people hovering around 1200. I got so annoyed after my last 2 games that I uninstalled and decided to wait until season 3 to play again since I should reset to a little above 1200 ELO anyway (currently 1176).

Playing solo queue games for 11-12 and sometimes fucking 8 ELO to get back above 1200 is retarded (happened twice when I got on teams with a guy in the 1300s duoing with someone in the 800s but I ended up winning them and it is pretty depressing to see +8 after having to carry hard) and then when I get a loss every 3rd-4th game the last 2 times I lost 14 ELO, wtf lol.