Random League of Legends Discussion

G Blance

• 3 weeks later...

The CLG v CRS match was super boring.  The blue steal was the most exciting part.  I was very lost on what CRS strategy was and basically handed them the game

I also don't like leopard nidalee, but I think that just may be me. Headhunter or classic.
You guys are the devil. Nidalee is the second most anti-fun champion in the game, only behind Teemo and his zero counterplay.
I also don't like leopard nidalee, but I think that just may be me. Headhunter or classic.
You guys are the devil. Nidalee is the second most anti-fun champion in the game, only behind Teemo and his zero counterplay.

Karthus? Veigar? I know you can't forget Shaco.

Who said anything about the champion? I was talking about skins.

I don't play nidalee but she is fun. Too many fun things to do as a cougar ;)

idk if i will ranked this season. had to make a smurf and i refuse to microtransaction

pick like two champs of each role and learn them.

buy basic ad/ap runes and one for your preferred role or champ.

ranked games are higher quality in general.

Not sure but american express Serve was doing 12k RP for signing up for its prepaid card.

1k rp for signing up

1k for activating

10k for transferring 20+ dollars to it.

even if you don't ever use the card that's 2k rp for free and 10k for 20 bucks.

I think i bought a few rune pages and some champs on sale but mostly it's been spent on mystery skins for dirtbag. 6k rp left and I just waste it...

idk if i will ranked this season. had to make a smurf and i refuse to microtransaction

Not sure but american express Serve was doing 12k RP for signing up for its prepaid card.

1k rp for signing up

1k for activating

I think i bought a few rune pages and some champs on sale but mostly it's been spent on mystery skins for dirtbag. 6k rp left and I just waste it...

If you are wasting rp you could gift me some pages lol

1k rp for signing up

1k for activating

If you are wasting rp you could gift me some pages lol

I have 11k ip and 6k rp doing nothing. Champs are so much and I need to buy hybrid pen runes which will be like 10k ip.