Random League of Legends Discussion

G Blance

i used to elo boost a ton around 1k-1.6k elo. skill is about the same its just knowing when to do objectives and picking fights correctly. If you want to climb elo you have to lead your teammates and be nice to them instead of flaming them. Tell them what to do and if they make a mistake tell them how to improve. Also try to play champions that have heavy initiate so that you dont have to depend on randoms to pick fights for you. Try picking the same 1-3 champs so youre comfortable and know the ins and outs of that hero. All of this is probably useless seeing as season ends in a couple of hours but itll make youre experience next season alot better

also dont think gameplay improves once you reach a higher elo. I play at 2k+ elo and people are still retarded as hell

just got diamond on smurf yeeee

Edited by Ronnie

thats disappointing, i have you added damin, have since the beginning lol. Add me anyway so i can play with less retarded people. BBtuna is my ign

• 3 weeks later...

I half of the time my first few games reading the new items and trying to find shit and new prices.

RIP Madreds Bloodrazor, nothing new comes even close

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had 8 placement games in ranked already played since like the beginning of the preseason and don't normally play ranked. But I decided to today, and finished my last 2 placement matches (wins). 

It slapped me into bronze 3, lol. 

Obviously the following happens...

8cSlxhn.gif

So once i won the promotion series it skipped me over bronze ii completely and now i'm at the bottom of bronze i. It's matching me against players from silver 3 right now and i'm obviously having no trouble with them. Like seriously, easier than intermediate bots. So I'm hoping that bodes well for where i'll end up. I wonder if this keeps up and im facing gold players by the time i get to my bronze tier promotion series whether it'll just skip me right over silver...? hahaha

havin' fun though.

Edited by Doug Numbers
  • 6 months later...

Yeah anyway been playing less, stopped at silver1 dunno if i'll bother with going for gold before oct 31 for elise skin.

But yeah, if you havent been browsing reddit lately, there's a new game mode where you can 5x vs 5y. Basically everyone on the team can play the same champion if they want. It's being accessed in custom games by injecting code into the client but anyone can join the custom game after it's made. Insanely fun.

So anyway:

Y8pUUPB.png

Edited by Doug Numbers

Yeah we were playing this just now, it's hilarious. Don't inject it yourself or they -might- ban you. However they said playing the games is fine.