Random League of Legends Discussion

G Blance

when were you on gamecribs?

haha. The episode with the NA regional finals. TSM beat CLG I was in that one. Was at PAX here in Seattle.

Bit late, just found this topic XD

Just read first page and that was 2 years but whatever, my top 5 are Teemo, Blitzcrank, Tryndamere, Ziggs and 5th place is between Viktor and Lee Sin XD I think I play bad now because all I do is play co op with Gohan lol haven't done PvP in a long time :P

Last time I watched a game, the chat would go crazy when someone made a mistake 'TSM SUCKS' 'REGINALD FAIL' etc etc :P when they get a kill 'GO TSM' 'WOOOO' so yeah ... >.> crazy :P

Sounds awesome. Meet anyone new this time?

Shit talked with regi for a bit, met all of TSM some random rioter who was cool as hell. Qtpie who is as gay as he seems irl.

regi is the worst, dyrus senpai pls replayc wukong with fakr

He was actually a really cool guy irl. Chill and whatever, I think the whole gamecribs just over played his temper.

He just seems super competitive. And unwilling to admit many of his own faults when it comes to decision making. But I'm sure he's a nice guy irl. I think I have the biggest mancrush on Dyrus though.

He just seems super competitive. And unwilling to admit many of his own faults when it comes to decision making. But I'm sure he's a nice guy irl. I think I have the biggest mancrush on Dyrus though.

Idk why but my two favorites from Tsm are probably Dyrus and Turtle

But overall I like them all just think Regi needs to clam down.

I pick on Regi because it's fun/funny, not because I particularly hate him. The Wukong jokes are pretty stale, but it's still fun to blame their loses on him.

regi pls stahp worst zed enay

I love Jinx so fucking much. I haven't fallen in love with a Champion like this ever. I've played nothing but her for my past 20 games or so. I might actually start playing ranked because of her, although my Quinn is probably safer.

p.s. Am I the only one who thinks Mafia is actually really fucking cool??? dat champagne bottle is op

p.p.s. I've probably listened to Get Jinxed an accumulative amount of at least 5 hours.

p.p.s. I've probably listened to Get Jinxed an accumulative amount of at least 5 hours.

W@t

I have yet to play her as I didn't unlock her yet but maybe one day since she seems like she could be fun to play.