Steam

Joshjrn

Don't see it as a potential Steam contender then?

No not really. Streaming games really isn't a good idea in America, where internet is still very slow compared to the rest of the world.

Don't see it as a potential Steam contender then?

No not really. Streaming games really isn't a good idea in America, where internet is still very slow compared to the rest of the world.

Plus it betrays a fundamental premise: Although a very small percentage of my gaming time is spent when I don't have access to the internet, god help you if my internet goes down and I can't find something to play to hold me over.

• 2 months later...

I mostly play shooters and the occasional RPG, but I'm just looking for anything I can waste some time on. Preferably for under 20 bucks.

So far I've only downloaded team fortress 2. I'm thinking about buying Amnesia and Portal 'cause I've heard they're both fun but otherwise I'm pretty clueless on good PC games.

Edited by Barny

I mostly play shooters and the occasional RPG, but I'm just looking for anything I can waste some time on. Preferably for under 20 bucks.

So far I've only downloaded team fortress 2. I'm thinking about buying Amnesia and Portal 'cause I've heard they're both fun but otherwise I'm pretty clueless on good PC games.

Portal and Portal 2 are both very fun. Portal won't eat up much time. You'll probably make it through in a few days. Portal 2 will last you a bit longer. Not only is it a significantly longer game, but it's much more difficult.

I just finished Amnesia. Oh my fucking god. That game scared me soooo much.

What's so scary about it?

And how are you?