Runescape is experiencing Log-in Issues

thegreatwha

I got this message this morning attempting to log into the RSOF's and into my RS Client

dxnfj5P.png

And then I went to Reddit and got this:

Hope everyone is doing alright this morning! :)

senorstoosy

of course it happens the day I actually have time to actively scape all day!  I'm following thread if anyone gets any news on when its going to be corrected, a post would be greatly appreciated ?.

OOF a ROLLBACK? LOL. Glad I don't play in the mornings man.

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/server-login-issues-040321

Server Login Issues (04/03/21)

This newspost will document important updates to the ongoing server login issues. Please check back regularly for updates.

Update @ 16:45 Game Time:

Our teams are now in the process of bringing the login servers back online. However, in order to fully address the issue we will need to rollback progress for a small portion of players.

We estimate this rollback to happen at 17:00 GMT, at which time a handful of users will have their saves restored to a state from earlier today (2:15pm to be precise).

Our apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your ongoing patie

The RS subreddit is full of people complaining that they got rollbacked to a much further out point in the past.

Not sure if massive trolling or jagex really screwed up with some peoples accounts.

21 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

The RS subreddit is full of people complaining that they got rollbacked to a much further out point in the past.

Not sure if massive trolling or jagex really screwed up with some peoples accounts.

I mean, I still can't log in, so...can't confirm any of that talk.

Also glad I’m not the only one! I don’t get any messages upon trying to log in,  it just loads and then returns me back to the sign in? my pof animals are probably starving dammit jagex