Euro 2012

Joshjrn

Milner was decent vs France when it came to tracking back and covering Ribery. But from now on we should be playing Oxlaide Chamberlain who i might add was a constant threat down the left and Theo Walcott on the otherside. Two really fast players that can terrorize any defence.

I still reckon Spain are going to win.

I still reckon Spain are going to win.

Sounds like England isn't king of their continent. USA is. (H)

Gratz on being better than Canada, such an achievement

Spain Tied Italy 1 - 1 Croatia Beat ROI 3 - 1 Division winners should be Spain and Italy.

Mr Rooney is a fucking moron for getting suspended, all it did was hurt England's chances.

It was stupid but he's already missed the hardest game we have that he's suspended for and we drew 1-1. He misses the next game and that's it and I think that's against Sweden so no obvious issue there.

Also, i've no clue how the netherlands managed to lose against Denmark. Robben definitely should have given up the ball on the occasion where he hit the post, it would have been a sitter.

Edited by Drewski

Seriously, how did none of you Brits make this thread a week ago :sly:

Because I'm not in this clan, and Dan is pretty much the only active GMT'er here :hmph:

Seriously, how did none of you Brits make this thread a week ago :sly:

Because I'm not in this clan, and Dan is pretty much the only active GMT'er here :hmph:

I'll have no excuses from any of you :hmph:

fear the russain force, they invade the home team's city when its game time. to me that's a sign of dominance :chucknorrisbychucknorriseFTW:

And if they do it again, they'll get docked six points for the 2016 qualifying :youmad:

My reception of this game in the second half is shit. If it gets interesting, let me know. If not, it's US Open for the remainder of the day.