Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

Hauled in some nice Gen 2 pokemon tonight.  Including Chikorita, Natu, Murkrow (several), Sentrets, Furrets, Ledyba, Spinarak, Hoothoots, and others.

Here's a major tip though!  Don't waste Pinap berries on common stuff only use them on rare pokemon that hardly ever spawn near you (like starter pokemon or things like dratini or larvitar, etc).

3 hours ago, Ripply said:

Thanks! I'll try on next Eevee... Literally only kept 3. 

And I'm really jealous of your Blissey. Chansey and Tauros are the only NA gen 1s I don't have. 

Only reason I have blissy is because I hatched a chansey during the valentine's event which gave me 46 candy. Found one when I had gone downtown that same day.

Lol, ok, so I still don't have a Tauros because the bottom half of Florida isn't considered part of North America. 

But, this guy spawns, and he's rumored to be a Central and South America regional. Anyone else get him somewhere else?

10nrksi.png

Edited by Ripply

I think ive got most of the "common" gen 2s. 

A ton of Chikoritas...i believe im 10 candies away from full evolve. whatever that is.

I also found an onix farm. literally never saw an onix since the day i started...07/09/16. Have enough now to evolve to Steelix.

and a Mantine.

Megan, ill trade you a Tauros when they come out with player trading haha

I'll get a Tauros next month in Boston. :D Still no Chansey,  though.  I get so many 10km eggs, probably more than 2km eggs. None have been a Chansey. Usually Pinsir. One I hatched earlier was a Dratini, though,  so that was nice. Very next spin was another 10km, so will hatch that tomorrow. 

Caught 17 (and evolved one) gen 2 pokemon so far.  About to head out to local parks and see what spawns.  Also have two 10k eggs which I will hatch today (gen 1 eggs though) so hopefully I can finally get rare gen 1s that I haven't had before.  Or else a Dratini since I'm 20 candy away from Dragonite.  Pretty much I'll take anything other than Snorlax at this point.  And since scyther, pinsir, elekid, and magby moved down to 5k eggs I don't have to worry about those.

I stopped playing PoGo around November when it started to get cold and walking with my phone out got to be a pain in the ass, but I picked it up again with the relase of gen2 (my favorite), and I learned something new today. I've been playing Pokemon for 16 years of my life and I legitimately did not know until today, when I saw one near me, that Skarmory was a gen2 Pokemon. Same with Slugma/Magcargo. I thought they were both introduced in gen3. 

Had some insane luck today with my 2 10k eggs!  First one hatched into a Dratini and it gave me 27 Dratini candy!  More than enough to evolve my first Dragonite!  Second 10k hatched to Smoochum which is another one I didn't have.  Also finally evolved Voltorb to Electrode and with it came the completion of the Gen 1 electric pokemon dex (minus Zapdos which doesn't exist yet).  As for Gen 2 catches had some exciting ones such as Phanpy, Misdreavus, another Chikorita, and Cyndaquil!  Still searching for a good Eevee or two for Espeon and Umbreon though.

natu in gen2: requires endgame content and completing a puzzle to reach the hidden spot where it's found

natu in pogo: as rare as pidgey

lol ok