Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

It's a game to play for fun that encourages people to go out, get exercise and socialize with others. You don't like it, that's fine, but don't come to the topic concerning the game to be an ass to those who still enjoy playing it.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

It's a game to play for fun that encourages people to go out, get exercise and socialize with others. You don't like it, that's fine, but don't come to the topic concerning the game to be an ass to those who still enjoy playing it.

Thank you... Most of my "free" time is when I walk about 4-6 miles throughout the day.  Past 2 am and I'm still working, no chance to play games. Mainly when I walk right now, when I can both play Pokemon Go and listen to audiobooks. 

As for the Magby, he was in a 10km egg. Hatched a lot, but only one baby.

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

I have a rhydon army thanks to the det zoo nest. Lol

Rhydon are awesome, probably my favorite for gyms. 

Is anyone noticing an increase in 10km eggs? I went a long time without any, but I got 3 this morning, 2 were back to back in neighboring stops.. puts me at 7 10km eggs since they added the babies.

Edited by Ripply
5 hours ago, Ripply said:

Is anyone noticing an increase in 10km eggs? I went a long time without any, but I got 3 this morning, 2 were back to back in neighboring stops.. puts me at 7 10km eggs since they added the babies.

Havent had a single 10k since the update. Just cleaned out my eggs yesterday 

9 hours ago, Ripply said:

It goes in spurts. I've had periods with none, then I've had 5 of them appear within 3 minutes of walking.. that one upset some of my friends I was walking with.

I have barely played at all as it's cold outside now and my fingers would freeze off.  

When you say cleared out eggs... Is there a way to throw out eggs? I've only ever gotten one 10k egg ever.

• 1 month later...

Surprised no one posted about this (then again I shouldn't be seeing as the game all but died out), but finally GEN 2 has been CONFIRMED for release LATER THIS WEEK!  Early speculation leads me to believe it will be on Saturday but I could be wrong.  Looks like we've gotta go catch em all again!

I stopped playing this, mainly because I was using up so much fuel and having too many near misses chasing pokemon in the car.  Isn't enough in my little hovel in England to walk around so driving or camping at pokestops and putting up lures was the only way.  Costs a lot though, setting up 4 lures at a time and smashing through those double xp things.

15 hours ago, Legendary DJ said:

Surprised no one posted about this (then again I shouldn't be seeing as the game all but died out), but finally GEN 2 has been CONFIRMED for release LATER THIS WEEK!  Early speculation leads me to believe it will be on Saturday but I could be wrong.  Looks like we've gotta go catch em all again!

I had a busy week. :hmph: