Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

2 hours ago, Ripply said:

Level 27, 134/134. Can't seem to find or hatch Chansey, Aerodactyl or Tauros. The rest for the US is just a matter of getting the candy to evolve. Lots of walking...

Tauros are super common in Boston. 

Ive still yet to get a 10k egg ... Ever. I'm saving my incubator just in case I get one between 25 and 30...

2 hours ago, Ripply said:

Is that all you can get in one country at this time?

Yes, which is why I have not had even half to motivation to play it. I am down to like 30 Ultra Balls, because I open it up randomly, catch anything near me and immediately close the game again. This is all I have done in the past month.

Yeah, no Tauros here at all. I've heard they're common in Daytona, but I'm not going all the way there for Pokemon.

Not a single 10km egg? How many eggs have you hatched?

Do you at least have enough candy for gen 2 evolutions?

Edited by Ripply

Everything but Blissey. I never started walking with it when you initially mentioned losing candies, but I will have that long before Gen 2 is released. I already have enough to evolve around 4 Gloom, 4-5 Poliwhirl, a lot of Eevee, etc. I started hoarding those candies before I even completed my dex in preparation for Gen 2.

Yeah, I have a lot of Eevee candy, and I need to stop evolving Oddish when I have lucky eggs. I regret not going to the Onix nest when it was nearby.

I just really want to get Chansey and Aerodactyl from an egg already. And find a damn Tauros. I guess I can get it next time I go to Boston, but I'd like to just get out over with already. And my friend went to Europe and didn't see a single Mr. Mime, so my hopes of getting it from trade with him is gone.

They just don't spawn everywhere. I've never even seen one and I go to hotspots a lot, so they're not in my area of Florida at all. Most people here got it either in Daytona or out of state.

I've hatched 62 eggs.  Not a ton, but not none.  My fiancé has hatched fewer and has gotten 3 (?) 10k eggs.  

Not prepping for gen 2 at all.  Way behind you guys on the 100 candy evolutions.  

17 hours ago, Ripply said:

They just don't spawn everywhere. I've never even seen one and I go to hotspots a lot, so they're not in my area of Florida at all. Most people here got it either in Daytona or out of state.

And those things literally show up in my backyard 

:( A lot of people I work with play, and even ones that commute 2 hours everyday haven't even seen one in Florida. Daytona is around 4 hours away, so no one near me really goes there. 156 eggs hatched, none a Tauros.

Edited by Ripply

About a month ago, I got my first 10 km egg and hatched an 817 Pinsir, which is cool. Just recently I got my 2nd and 3rd 10 km eggs, and I was hyped because other than that Pinsir and Eevee, I don't have anything that hatches from 10 km eggs in my dex. I was lucky enough to hatch an 1163 Pinsir from my 2nd egg :) hopefully the 3rd doesn't disappoint me.

So im guessing naming your Eevees to make them evolve a certain way doesnt work anymore? My Rainer just evolved into a Jolteon. Its been named Rainer for weeks now so its not the server restart thing.

5 hours ago, Blank said:

So im guessing naming your Eevees to make them evolve a certain way doesnt work anymore? My Rainer just evolved into a Jolteon. Its been named Rainer for weeks now so its not the server restart thing.

Only works once per account