Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

18 hours ago, Ripply said:

So, still no update for me... <_< Meanwhile walked a lot already this weekend. Anyone get the update yet?

Nope. And it's really starting to bug me. :redrage:

Nothing for me. The app page does not show any update information listed for Android. I'm looking forward to being able to use it to increase candy count for things that are difficult to come by. I will immediately be walking with Chansey.

Still nothing... I plan on making my cp 14 starter Bulbasaur my first buddy, even though I don't need the candy. Even though a 20 something Magikarp destroyed him today... I guess it does more than just splash haha.

Watch your candy count - I had candy disappear on me, and a co-worker claimed the same. I was at 41 Clefairy candy when I added it as a buddy, and took that screenshot after 4km. When I checked the next day after an additional 1km, I was at 35 candy when I should have been at 46. Probably should wait on the bigger km distance buddies until the next patch... Coworker went from 77 Squirtle candy to 74 before even walking any.

Edited by Ripply

Still a few months off but slot of people predict that Gen2 Pokemon will be added near December. This means slot of Mons will get 3rd stage evos, save your candies.

Ex.  Zubat>Golbat>Crobat

On September 14, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Ripply said:

Watch your candy count - I had candy disappear on me, and a co-worker claimed the same. I was at 41 Clefairy candy when I added it as a buddy, and took that screenshot after 4km. When I checked the next day after an additional 1km, I was at 35 candy when I should have been at 46. Probably should wait on the bigger km distance buddies until the next patch... Coworker went from 77 Squirtle candy to 74 before even walking any.

I thought I was going crazy! 

On 9/14/2016 at 11:31 PM, Ripply said:

Good to know. Don't think I've experienced that...yet.

On 9/15/2016 at 8:05 AM, Deathcon4111 said:

Still a few months off but slot of people predict that Gen2 Pokemon will be added near December. This means slot of Mons will get 3rd stage evos, save your candies.

Ex.  Zubat>Golbat>Crobat

Time to start saving some Oddish candies again for Bellossom! And this should give us two more Eevee evolutions in Umbreon and Espeon. Wonder how they'll work the system for those guys. Unless there's something like the naming system there was/is for Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon then it will be completely up to luck to get any of those three. 

On 9/15/2016 at 8:41 AM, Ripply said:

Do you know how it will work for baby Pokemon? Like, will we continue to hatch Pikachu and Snorlax?

This.

I hit level 25 today. 90 caught 92 seen. I've been walking around a charmander as I've only ever seen/caught the one when I was in Burlington, Vt. 

My my fiancé is 23 and 94/96 I believe.