Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

I spent my 200 coins on a pack upgrade (+50 slots) so I don't have to worry as much about running out of pokeballs when out of town or potions/revives in town.  It'll be a while before I get another 150 to spend on an incubator.  

Incubators are the best (and only) thing worth buying IMO

I always have 2-3 on top of my infinite one. But I also get an abundance of 10km eggs to toss in them. 2km and 5km eggs go in the infinite only.

1 hour ago, Memphus said:

Incubators are the best (and only) thing worth buying IMO

I always have 2-3 on top of my infinite one. But I also get an abundance of 10km eggs to toss in them. 2km and 5km eggs go in the infinite only.

I donno tho, ive used the coins ive earned from gyms on 2 bag upgrades so far. I havent seen a 10k egg in 2 weeks tho :(

I've hatched 48 eggs and have yet to see a single 10k. I'll worry about saving up for an incubator if I actually start getting some 10k'ers!

I'm at 124 eggs hatched. I get mainly Pidgeys, Caterpie and Rattatas from 2km eggs, and mainly Pinsirs and Eevees from 10km. 5km eggs are best for me, but I still don't get good stuff normally. I just hope for a decent amount of candy. I now use all my coins on lucky eggs. I want a bag upgrade though. I tried saving for a bag upgrade, but then a Porygon popped up, and I didn't have one... and I had new evolutions lined up... so I quickly bought a lucky egg before making it to 200 coins.

I'm not getting a lot of gym coins these days. Instinct and Mystic have been fairly quiet lately, so all gyms are red and require a lot of training for a new slot. I get bored with more than 5 minutes of dealing with a gym, so I fight rather than train usually.

I've had one 10km egg out of 27 total thus far. Going from playing this game at home (suburb of Minneapolis) to playing it on a college campus feels like cheating. 

Of roughly 50 or so eggs hatched, almost half (20 or so?) have been 10km eggs. I'm willing to bet that they have some algorithm in there that gives me more of them due to me buying incubators, thus encouraging me to continue buying more. It wouldn't be the shadiest business practice I've seen in a P2W game.

I too buy incubators but for me I seem to get the most 5k eggs while 10k are the rarest ones.  Right now I have 7 5k eggs, 1 2k, and 1 10k.

My pokedex is still stuck at 95/95 although hopefully that changes with these 5k eggs.  Also I need to find more of the "uncommon/rare" pokemon like oddish, bellsprout, nidoran (M & F), the starters, etc.  I'm trying to build up the candy needed for the final form evolutions and do a bunch of them at once with a lucky egg.  Good news is I'm off until Sunday so I will have some time to go hit up some nests.

I find it so weird that I can see 4 gyms (3 at a park 1 at a restaurant) around my house and a number of pokestops, but the spawn nests are so horrible.

Two new pokemon added to the pokedex today!  Hatched a vulpix and got enough cubone candy to evolve into a marowak!  Pokedex now sitting at 97/97 only 3 more til 100!

3 hours ago, Justin said:

Realized today that the Kabutops I caught is 100% perfect. Unfortunately it has a terrible moveset.

which calculator do you use?

Just wish I had 100% anything.

I'm excited for buddy Pokemon. I don't see myself ever getting Charizard, Clefable or Omastar otherwise. Maybe if the nests are kind to me next switch. Last nest set there was a Charmander nest a little over an hour's drive away. Too far for me.

41 minutes ago, Ripply said:

Just wish I had 100% anything.

I'm excited for buddy Pokemon. I don't see myself ever getting Charizard, Clefable or Omastar otherwise. Maybe if the nests are kind to me next switch. Last nest set there was a Charmander nest a little over an hour's drive away. Too far for me.

I still only have seen 3 charmander s8nce the game came out :( the game hated me

Yeah, I go to hotspots a lot and barely caught any until last week. I'm at 6 Charmanders now, one finally hatched. Caught a Charmeleon as my second of one the evolution. Crap cp and IV, candied it. This puts me at 27 candy.

I can finally get a Blastoise, but I'll probably wait for 25 more candy. I have a 93 IV Squirtle, and caught a 26 IV Wartortle. Decent Cp, so if I don't have the candy by the time I use my next lucky egg I'll probably just evolve it.