Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

Stock candies for Oddish, Zubat, Chansey, Scyther, Onix, Poliwag, Eevee and Slowpoke. I think that covers all of them. That is off the top of my head, so I may be missing something.

If I could get a Chansey to save candy.. :( Still need Chansey, Aerodactyl, Tauros, Charizard, Alakazam, Omastar and Muk. I'll have the candy for Muk tomorrow. Never seen any, and the evolved ones I rarely see the base Pokemon so it will be primarily buddy walking to get them.

Almost got the last candy I need:

2vtp0mp.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 1:50 AM, Ripply said:

If I could get a Chansey to save candy.. :( Still need Chansey, Aerodactyl, Tauros, Charizard, Alakazam, Omastar and Muk. I'll have the candy for Muk tomorrow. Never seen any, and the evolved ones I rarely see the base Pokemon so it will be primarily buddy walking to get them.

Almost got the last candy I need:

2vtp0mp.png

Dang that's a lot of walking haha

@Incite, yeah I usually walk a minimum of 10km a day, more on weekends, so this event is going to be good. Finally get my Omastar while it's 1.25 km instead of 5km.

So, sitting at my desk at work looking at my phone now and then, I have already gotten more than 200 Gastly candy. Not sure what I started at, but not much as I haven't caught many sense I evolved it all the way. I've also noticed probably 25% of the ones I've checked are "Amazing".

316rwx5.png

I also hatched 3 Goldeens for 90-100 more candy. 

Edited by Ripply

I haven't actively played the game in a few weeks, but I picked it up today to check out the update and caught enough Ghastly to get a Gengar just walking between classes this afternoon. 

I got over 200 the first day, 24 hours later got me a little over 200 more, so I guess I average 200 without eggs.  I hatched one Gastly last night, and two this afternoon. Keeping my 7 highest cp "Amazing" Gastlys and 3 Amazing Haunters, I am currently at 824 candy. 90 more than the last picture.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2016 at 3:12 PM, Rafi said:

Tauros are super common in Boston. 

Ive still yet to get a 10k egg ... Ever. I'm saving my incubator just in case I get one between 25 and 30...

So, yeah, this is why I can't get Tauros here:

j2ck4vnkjryx.png

2 hour drive to the nearest city with Tauros (Ocala) with really good traffic. Guess I have to wait until Boston.

• 3 weeks later...