College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

I love A&M as much as the next guy but out of the 2, LSU is still a better program. I mean A&M has only won 1 out of its last 10 bowl games. That isn't to say things can't change and we can't improve, but I'm being a realist in terms of which school is the most attractive to prospects. Apparently this year we're being considered to be one of the teams to beat because of the number of starters returning, but there's no point in speculating and getting hyped up. They'd be better off focusing on their own game and letting the performances do the talking. How is LSU fixed for this year? Optimistic?

We have the horses to be very, very good. National championship good. The problem is that we have one of, if not the, hardest schedules in the country and the retarded Jordan Jefferson at QB with which to navigate said schedule. Hopefully the light in his head finally comes on. If it does, watch out.

Edited by Joshjrn

Who am I kidding, I'm still perfectly fine with bashing aOSU for the time being. We can discuss kickoffs later :youmad:

Oh man, I think the funniest thing would be for them to be banned from bowl games next year and then go 12-0 and get denied lolololol.

Haha. Oooooh this should be fuuun.

Should the NCAA have a hammer to bring down before the season starts?

Doubt it. NCAA is too glacial for that.

Can someone let me in on why Ohio SU is now referred to as aOSU rather than OSU as it was previously? To differentiate between Oklahoma State? Had a brief search on google but nothing came up.