College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

Jake, are you guys going to be worth a shit in 2012? I just remembered that you are coming to town then, and our OOC is relatively weak otherwise.

Perhaps. As far as I know, the QB situation is undetermined for this year, though I have to believe if Nick Montana shows anything, he'll be the starter by 2012. Polk will be a Senior, though who knows if he'll actually stay all four years as he's been a starter since freshman year.

Well get on the stick. We need someone with a pulse OOC :hmph:

Then again, we still have an OOC spot left, so depending on who we schedule, I may be hoping that you blow :P

I'm predicting that we'll be top 3 in our conference by then. Not saying too much, but it is what it is.

Jake, are you guys going to be worth a shit in 2012? I just remembered that you are coming to town then, and our OOC is relatively weak otherwise.

Perhaps. As far as I know, the QB situation is undetermined for this year, though I have to believe if Nick Montana shows anything, he'll be the starter by 2012. Polk will be a Senior, though who knows if he'll actually stay all four years as he's been a starter since freshman year.

Well get on the stick. We need someone with a pulse OOC :hmph:

Then again, we still have an OOC spot left, so depending on who we schedule, I may be hoping that you blow :P

I'm predicting that we'll be top 3 in our conference by then. Not saying too much, but it is what it is.

That's quality OOC. I'll take it.

ESPN just texted to inform me that Pryor is going to enter this summer's NFL supplemental draft.

Oooooo a text from ESPN??????????? Aren't you in the know ;o

ESPN just texted to inform me that Pryor is going to enter this summer's NFL supplemental draft.

Wilson is rubbing off on you, lol. :P

Edited by Joshjrn

And Erador is rubbing off on you ;l

And Erador is rubbing off on you ;l

Shhh

Don't hate.

Girlfriend is going to be in SC next week :otvnaughty:

Told her to test some Cheerwine out for me :hmph:

Tell her to bring some back so you can have some. And so help her, she needs to look for it in a glass bottle (no cans period). It's tricky to find, but I've found Shell gas stations sometimes carry it. If she's in Greenville hit up Mast General Store.

Don't hate.

Girlfriend is going to be in SC next week :otvnaughty:

Told her to test some Cheerwine out for me :hmph:

Tell her to bring some back so you can have some. And so help her, she needs to look for it in a glass bottle (no cans period). It's tricky to find, but I've found Shell gas stations sometimes carry it. If she's in Greenville hit up Mast General Store.

Haha I'll let her know about the glass bottles, though I'm not sure how good of an idea it is to bring pressurized liquid onto an airplane :P