College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

gooooooooo blueeeeeeeeee :reporter:

lol ur back!!!!!!

yeeeee sonnnnnnnnnn

shoelace4heismanmichigan4mnc

Oh god yes :trollface:

did i mention hoke for coachoftheyear & gmatt transforming michigan d into baltimore ravens, rebirth of ray lewis ngata ed reed bart scott sluggs on the michigan d

:sekretz:

Over under on how many weeks into the season we will get before he disappears from this thread? :trollface:

Under 3.

Nah, he'll last longer than that. Michigan's schedule is one cripple fight after another, unless you are a ND believer.

Jake, are you guys going to be worth a shit in 2012? I just remembered that you are coming to town then, and our OOC is relatively weak otherwise.

Under 3.

:disapproval:

Don't worry, I have faith that you can beat Western Michigan, Eastern Michigan, and San Diego State and go at least 3-1 in your first four games :youmad:

Edited by Joshjrn

Nope. I stick with under 3.

Then he'd just be disappearing. Now way he loses enough games to be embarrassed into leaving by that point :P

But after looking at their schedule, if he runs off before the end of the season, he just ran off. Their first four games are the Little Sisters of the Poor x 3 and Notre Dame. They'll come out of that 3-1 at worst. Then they've got cellar dwellers Minnesota and Northwestern before they probably get beaten by State which will put them at 5-2. Beating cellar dweller Purdue puts then at 6-2. Then they start playing teams with as much of a pulse as the Small 12 can muster. This is where he'll probably disappear.

Yay Florida State

Lol.

I'm trying to take an interest in the beautiful game \:

Edited by Dedale

Jake, are you guys going to be worth a shit in 2012? I just remembered that you are coming to town then, and our OOC is relatively weak otherwise.

Perhaps. As far as I know, the QB situation is undetermined for this year, though I have to believe if Nick Montana shows anything, he'll be the starter by 2012. Polk will be a Senior, though who knows if he'll actually stay all four years as he's been a starter since freshman year.

Perhaps. As far as I know, the QB situation is undetermined for this year, though I have to believe if Nick Montana shows anything, he'll be the starter by 2012. Polk will be a Senior, though who knows if he'll actually stay all four years as he's been a starter since freshman year.

Well get on the stick. We need someone with a pulse OOC :hmph:

Then again, we still have an OOC spot left, so depending on who we schedule, I may be hoping that you blow :P