College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

Josh, I hope you're ready to see my January 9th. :youmad:

Was that sentence supposed to make more sense than it turned out making? :sly:

Hate when a joke gets ruined by a typo -___-

I'll assume you meant "me" instead of "my"...

Oklahoma is going to shit all over your chest in Week 3 and you are going to lose to an underwhelming Florida squad in the Swamp, just to kill any dreams you might have had otherwise :youmad:

14-0 and we are taking TWO BCS titles. That good.

I think you need at least a Heisman or two thrown in there.

The whole team pretty much.

Except our freaking kicker probably.

Oklahoma is going to shit all over your chest in Week 3 and you are going to lose to an underwhelming Florida squad in the Swamp, just to kill any dreams you might have had otherwise :youmad:

Yeah, because returning 22 starters following a 31-7 win against UF, while UF is losing Meyer (who many argued was the best coach of the last ~7 years) and the Gators still having their stud 3-headed QB attack is an indication that FSU will be upset. Now..if we want to talk about LSU blowing a few games.. :youmad:

Edited by Knightmare25

14-0 and we are taking TWO BCS titles. That good.

I think you need at least a Heisman or two thrown in there.

The whole team pretty much.

Except our freaking kicker probably.

He'll win the NFL's MVP due to the lockout.

Yeah, because returning 22 starters following a 31-7 win against UF, while UF is losing Meyer (who many argued was the best coach of the last ~7 years) and the Gators still having their stud 3-headed QB attack is an indication that FSU will be upset. Now..if we want to talk about LSU blowing a few games.. :youmad:

Hey, you heard it here first :youmad:

Oklahoma is going to shit all over your chest in Week 3 and you are going to lose to an underwhelming Florida squad, just to kill any dreams you might have had otherwise :youmad:

I guess the tigers and the noles will have more than one thing in common this year...

the other thing was being complete shit at baseball if you were wondering.

Oklahoma is going to shit all over your chest in Week 3 and you are going to lose to an underwhelming Florida squad, just to kill any dreams you might have had otherwise :youmad:

I guess the tigers and the noles will have more than one thing in common this year...

the other thing was being complete shit at baseball if you were wondering.

We are going to waltz in and beat you on your field.

Oh, and in baseball, you beat us 4-5, 0-1, and 4-7 and you went 1-3 in your four games against FSU, so I wouldn't talk too much shit.

If you win the CWS this year, you can run your mouth. If you don't, enjoy your status, along with FSU, of never having won a CWS title :youmad: