Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

I think Jake's the only one from that era, the rest have gone into the void.

ffs man I'm one of the oldest members in this clan along with a few other actives currently. Almost 10 years now..... Oh!!! Hi Fluffz its been a very long time since i seen that name. How has it been and how is life?? I'm lord skyhawk btw.

Mike is pretty bad at pretending to be super old school. :hmph:

blank I haven't forgotten you either. I'm just past 8.

I was taz back then.

And I see you're still active. Playing 07 or RS3?

im playing rs3

Crazy man. Everyone Ive talked to thats been playing since then have ridiculous amounts of GP from Merching.  

• 2 weeks later...

didn't chappy rape a vacum and tell everyone in ts? or am i thinking of someone else

There was another guy very similar to him. I think his name was Darkshadow or something. Will (Suicide) pretended to be a girl in TS and asked him how big his wanker was. He went ape.

didn't chappy rape a vacum and tell everyone in ts? or am i thinking of someone else

There was another guy very similar to him. I think his name was Darkshadow or something. Will (Suicide) pretended to be a girl in TS and asked him how big his wanker was. He went ape.

you're right i think his name was some form of excellent spelled like xsilant or atleast pronounced that way, good times