Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

Well...I didn't get it until after you posted. :/

Xelant*

.... I just now got his name. I've always called him "zelant" when reading his name. :|

This is killing me, what am I missing ;-;?!

Xelant would be pronounced as "excellent". Which is rather hard for a non-native speaker to pick up on! 

Xelant would be pronounced as "excellent". Which is rather hard for a non-native speaker to pick up on!

Oh. Fail. I kept reading the x as z like James ;-;

Lol, I was right there with you on Xelant and Xtsee. In my head I always pronounce their names as Zelant and for some reason I always called Xtsee "ice tea" in my head. Go figure.

I don't remember the vacuum thing, but Xelant may still play. He used to pm me to say what's up a few times a year.

Lol, I was right there with you on Xelant and Xtsee. In my head I always pronounce their names as Zelant and for some reason I always called Xtsee "ice tea" in my head. Go figure.

I don't remember the vacuum thing, but Xelant may still play. He used to pm me to say what's up a few times a year.

Xelant was a good dude if i recall, just people need to be careful what they say in Teamspeak when they're drunk lol

Toothpic! whats up buddy?

how's life been treating you emp?

Life's been odd, to say the least. But I have a stabile foundation still, so I guess I'm well off in the context of the majority of the rest of humanity.

How's your life, my good sir?

Edited by EmperorNecro

Toothpic! whats up buddy?

how's life been treating you emp?

Life's been odd, to say the least. But I have a stabile foundation still, so I guess I'm well off in the context of the majority of the rest of humanity.

How's your life, my good sir?

Not exactly where i wanted to be in life at this point, but all in all,i'm getting back in good health and i'm stable

Has Neo like died irl or something. Havent seen that name on forums in ages

Edit: If somebody could find Beastykiller's leaving topic, that would be awesome. Was the funniest shit i've seen in this clan for ages

Ok honestly I am out the leadership sucks. Pk team leader sorry you let somebody with no pk experience at all join the pk team that can't even train to 120 He can't even pk solo!

I get picked last over someone who is to pussy to even fight my noob friend?

broken image link

No leadership sorry half our leader's do not even go to half the events we host anyways.

You let some guy join gladz after he is kicked from like 20 other clans?

Our calling at wars sucks ass

I belive Gladz once was The best clan ever 1# The place I should of been in a long time ago.

But now..No.. This is not what Gladz is This is what Badz is.

So i am off I do not want my 48 hour warn, Just take it all off.

Good luck everyone at wars might see you.

Has Neo like died irl or something. Havent seen that name on forums in ages

Edit: If somebody could find Beastykiller's leaving topic, that would be awesome. Was the funniest shit i've seen in this clan for ages

Ok honestly I am out the leadership sucks. Pk team leader sorry you let somebody with no pk experience at all join the pk team that can't even train to 120 He can't even pk solo!

I get picked last over someone who is to pussy to even fight my noob friend?

broken image link

No leadership sorry half our leader's do not even go to half the events we host anyways.

You let some guy join gladz after he is kicked from like 20 other clans?

Our calling at wars sucks ass

I belive Gladz once was The best clan ever 1# The place I should of been in a long time ago.

But now..No.. This is not what Gladz is This is what Badz is.

So i am off I do not want my 48 hour warn, Just take it all off.

Good luck everyone at wars might see you.

LMFAO