World Cup

Death Angle4

I haven't been able to watch it because fuck real life obligations and all that jazz and the first thing I see is England's dreams shattered and heard spain got wrecked by Chile. Anyone have any picks on who's going to win?????? 

I'm picking Chile this year even tho I almost always pick Ghana but Merica won D:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/19/world-cup-chile-party-santiago

Edited by Braesh

Go Brazil! ... also, I think Germany and The Nederlands are very strong too. Or maybe Mexico, Uruguay, Italy? I don't think Argentina will come far in this championship even if they have Messi.

Upsets, AMERICA TO UPSET GERMANY NEXT ( I know it won't happen, but we can dream :( )

Miracles happen. I hope Germany goes home soon, just because I don't like them.

Netherlands Look pretty strong as do Germany, Brazil is good of course but they haven't struck me as 100% yet so I can see them losing a game if that doesn't change.

I will be happy if the U.S makes it out of the group stage *fingers crossed*

Also Costa Rica has been doing pretty well so far, I would like to see them make it to the quarterfinals at least to shake things up.

for the next game both teams should just go out on the field and sit down for 90 minutes :l

draw and they're both through

I'm twofold pissed that the game will be during my fucking Thursday docket and that Ghana will have the chance to fuck us again.

Bradley was shit that game.  Fucks sake just hold on to the ball for 5 mins and were through.  And Cameron, talk about shit defending.  Blew the clearance for the first goal, then didn't mark his man on the second.  Two goals that we should have easily defended. 

I'm curious as to whether or not both USA and Germany will park the bus.  That'd be splendid.

Bradley was shit that game.  Fucks sake just hold on to the ball for 5 mins and were through.  And Cameron, talk about shit defending.  Blew the clearance for the first goal, then didn't mark his man on the second.  Two goals that we should have easily defended. 

I'm curious as to whether or not both USA and Germany will park the bus.  That'd be splendid.

Normally I would say that both teams would be going for the top seed, but Group H blows.

Ronaldo has an average game, then just a couple moments of brilliance and they pull it back. He seems so arrogant with Portugal

That's why he's a 5 star skiller on fifa ;)

lol

Haven't seen the USA vs Portugal match (too late at local time), but I've seen today's Mexico vs Croatia. Woohoo, I'm so happy that Mexico won this one. I'm looking forward to the next match --> Mexico vs The Netherlands.