World Cup

Death Angle4

We lost and I guess we're moving on? This sport is way too far over my head

Group stage has four teams per group, round robin style. Top two advance. I don't know why Americans tend to struggle with it so much :laugh:

Because US Football was poor until like the last few years.

In hindsight, Pepe's sending off vs Germany for being a retard got Portugal eliminated. If he didn't get sent off, I don't think Portugal would have conceeded that many goals and therefore have a better goal difference than they had before the Ghana game. But yeah, pretty much Ronaldo's last world cup at the top level and he wasn't even 100% fit. He wasn't even fully fit for the Champions League final as well

As much as I think Brazil should beat Columbia, Columbia are in form right now, and Brazil just look a bit too shakey atm.

Belgium, although they'll have a monstrous team as it matures. Next international tournament they will be a force to be reckoned with.

The USA vs Belgium game was crazy at the end it makes me sad that most Americans don't like football '.'

Edited by Braesh
The USA vs Belgium game was crazy at the end it makes me sad that most Americans don't like football '.'

We love football :youmad:

That was a really exciting World Cup run for the US team. Hoping for close and exciting games, for the rest of the world cup matches. Not really rooting for anyone but it'd be fun to watch the Netherlands front line do work.

It was a great game to watch.  Amazing goalie... not so amazing defense.  It felt like we handed the second goal to them on a silver platter though.  

Definitely a defensive collapse on both sides at the end(everything was just out of gas). It made for such awesome counter attackers and play in the box though.

The USA definitely put up a good effort. I only hope Canada can make it alongside them to the next one :chuffed:

USA thanks for a great game. Both teams played to their best and Howard  - wonderful keeper.

Now change 'soccer to football' ;)

That was a great game. Wished USA didn't give away that second goal or else they could've had some better luck at penalties ;-;. Wanted to see USA v Germany.

Second.

GO GERMANY. <3 

Like come on. 

Our goal keeper is adorable as FUCK, and he's the 5th centre back in his own sort of way >_> (Those clearances doe)

6252b508daf5df305701256029389000.jpg

We love football :youmad:

icwutudiddere