World Cup

Death Angle4

Actually disagree that the match was even. Germany were up the field a lot more than Argentina while Argentina only played on counter attacks, admittedly Germany's weakness as showcased in nearly every game they've played this World cup. 

I'm not sure if I understand this right but if you mean ball possession with "up the field a lot more", we have quite different views on who's dominant on the field. For me, the ball possession is almost meaningless (for example take Barcelona or Bayern München). On the other hand, the goal opportunities are the ones which count for me the most.

I agree that opportunities matter a lot, but it's not about either possession nor chances. You can clearly see who is dominant when they have both chances and possession. Argentina barely had the ball and only had several lucky chances playing counter attacks, and it doesn't matter in the end since they wasted every single one.

Tim Howard most saves in a WC game ever, our defense sucks dick. 

Our team (excluding Howard) sucked. We got dominated in 3 of our 4 games. When we were finally able to steal possession after 10 minutes, we'd give the ball right back. We couldn't complete a single pass. Nobody could dribble past anyone. And most of all, it seemed like everyone we played had a turbo button that we didn't have.