Elder Scrolls V

Scott

Didn't know you guys were such huge fans of dick.

I come in here, read the last few pages of this thread to get caught up, all the while thinking "boy, Josh and Scott sure enjoy each other's dicks. Maybe I should make a post about it." LO AND BEHOLD.

Don't be jelly :hmph:

He's just mad that it's the middle of March and it's still dropping below freezing where he lives :trollface:

What's the matter? Can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?

Edited by Porsche 959

He's just mad that it's the middle of March and it's still dropping below freezing where he lives :trollface:

I like the cold. You jelly?

Nop nop.

Not seeing the mod, either :sly:

And no, I'm only using game improvement mods at this point. I haven't started in with game changing mods.

Would probably look better with a hood or something in my opinion, but other than that not bad. :grape:

Yea Josh. Not a fan of the circlet.

Neither am I, but I was making the best of the situation. Unless you can find me an unenchanted black hood, as I'm fairly confident they don't exist in Skyrim.

ETA: I guess white might work... I'll look into it at some point.

You do know you can de-enchant right?

Would probably look better with a hood or something in my opinion, but other than that not bad. :grape:

Neither am I, but I was making the best of the situation. Unless you can find me an unenchanted black hood, as I'm fairly confident they don't exist in Skyrim.

Expound?

Expound?

What system are you using? Also I believe you just go to the enchanting table shit and de-enchant or move the enchantment to another item.

Disenchanting is only for learning the enchantment itself and destroys the original item in the process.

orly? Didn't know never really enchant by the way anyone tried out the game Kingdom of Amalaur?

• 2 months later...

If the girl that follows you gets lost is there a way to find her? If she dies, is there a way to get another follower?

If you are on PC, there are console codes that will essentially transport you next to a particular NPC, in your case your follower. I can't recall if there are codes for reviving followers.

That said, if you aren't on PC, you are proper fucked :reporter:

If the girl that follows you gets lost is there a way to find her? If she dies, is there a way to get another follower?

If you are on PC, there are console codes that will essentially transport you next to a particular NPC, in your case your follower. I can't recall if there are codes for reviving followers.

That said, if you aren't on PC, you are proper fucked :reporter:

I'm on PS3, but it turns out that I just couldn't find her because I was doing a quest that didn't allow followers. My only problem now is trying to remember everything after not touching this game for months. :reporter:

I'll be in the same boat in a couple of months after I take the bar. I haven't fired up Skyrim in probably a good two months, and it will be four at that point.