Elder Scrolls V

Scott

Would probably look better with a hood or something in my opinion, but other than that not bad. :grape:

Yea Josh. Not a fan of the circlet.

Neither am I, but I was making the best of the situation. Unless you can find me an unenchanted black hood, as I'm fairly confident they don't exist in Skyrim.

ETA: I guess white might work... I'll look into it at some point.

Edited by Joshjrn

I love the masks. Plus you can do hoods plus mask if I am correct. Extra bonuses.

I think it only works with Archmage's Robes with the built in hood. I don't think it works properly with normal hoods.

Yessir. Spent a lot of time buying soul gems and running around the wilderness hunting for critters with which to fill them.

Being Archmage is nice as well, as there are quite a few respawning gems in your quarters.

Yeah that is useful. I've restarted the game on PC and went straight to the Mage's College and completed that quest line.

I also made that broken destruction armour so I have -100% magicka cost when casting destruction spells :reporter: It's awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got it a couple of days ago. So far the highlight of my play time is that I lit myself in fire when I used a fire spell because it turns out that puddle of water I was standing in wasn't really water. :pinch: