Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Drew, I highly suggest that back line I'm using on FUT. I just played against a full la liga side + a Tevez with practically full chem and those defenders were beating David Villa, Tevez & Reyes to loose balls as well as muscling them all off the ball. For 3 bronzes and a silver they're overpowered.

Seattle aren't that bad. I honestly think that if you get a good pitch and that attendance every game, they'll dominate the MLS. That pitch is what made both teams play poorly today. On youtube or google, check out The Emirates stadium. Now that's a pitch.

EDIT: Lol why is Drabi banned?

Edited by Dan

Seattle aren't that bad. I honestly think that if you get a good pitch and that attendance every game, they'll dominate the MLS. That pitch is what made both teams play poorly today. On youtube or google, check out The Emirates stadium. Now that's a pitch.

The Sounders' stadium has that athletic grass-simulating turf. That's the best we can do.

67k a game isn't feasible, the NFL barely manages that here. I think the normal draw is around 20k, which is still far and away the best attendance in the MLS the last time I checked. They tarp off the upper decks for Sounders games.

The Sounders' stadium has that athletic grass-simulating turf. That's the best we can do.

67k a game isn't feasible, the NFL barely manages that here. I think the normal draw is around 20k, which is still far and away the best attendance in the MLS the last time I checked. They tarp off the upper decks for Sounders games.

Why is grass-simulating turf the best you can do? You already laid grass down for the United match so all you'd need to do is get a decent groundsman to come, get it up to scratch and maintain it.

The game last night was so slow yesterday and it wasn't because of the players, it was because of the ground. If the Sounders came over here and played in a decent stadium they'd play so much better than how they do at home.

Why is grass-simulating turf the best you can do? You already laid grass down for the United match so all you'd need to do is get a decent groundsman to come, get it up to scratch and maintain it.

The game last night was so slow yesterday and it wasn't because of the players, it was because of the ground. If the Sounders came over here and played in a decent stadium they'd play so much better than how they do at home.

What was the score?

What was the score?

7-0 United lol

Wait, we laid down real grass? That's the problem right there. The normal turf is some of the best playfield anywhere. Grass just isn't feasible in the Pacific Northwest

Wait, we laid down real grass? That's the problem right there. The normal turf is some of the best playfield anywhere. Grass just isn't feasible in the Pacific Northwest

Well the grass wasn't the problem. The problem was that the grass was laid directly on top of your artificial turf and was freshly put down. That's why it was too long, cutting up easily and basically holding up play. Why isn't grass feasible there?

Drew, I highly suggest that back line I'm using on FUT. I just played against a full la liga side + a Tevez with practically full chem and those defenders were beating David Villa, Tevez & Reyes to loose balls as well as muscling them all off the ball. For 3 bronzes and a silver they're overpowered.

Ya sometimes i wonder if there is a handicap or not. Occasionally i'll struggle with my loaded team and sell them, playing with a much worse team in the meantime and absolutely dominate. Makes me wonder haha

Well the grass wasn't the problem. The problem was that the grass was laid directly on top of your artificial turf and was freshly put down. That's why it was too long, cutting up easily and basically holding up play. Why isn't grass feasible there?

Way too much rain

I only watch American football :P

jerseys.png

Those are my favorite teams ^^ I bootleg my jerseys from Shanghai for $15 each because nflshop.com is overpriced. Shhh...