Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Wow, when did we start talking about football on here? I gotta get in on this.

All you do is suck ronaldo's dick

Sounds like you're jealous that you aren't the one doing it.

David Ragan won at Daytona which is great after what happened to him at the last race in Daytona. Also he's a Roushe Fenway driver and I love Roushe and I love Fenway so triple win.

Tevez wants to leave rip

He carried City before they signed Yaya Toure. I hope he does leave them and goes to somewhere where they'll appreciate the effort that guy puts in. I wish the Glazers had never bought Man Utd, then we would have found the £35m, or whatever Tevez's agent was asking for him, easily.

Man City are annoying me. I didn't mind so much when Chelsea came into their money because they spent it gradually. I still think Abramovic is a fucking moron but at least he didn't go out and buy the top 20 players in 2 seasons. One of the things that makes me proud to support Man Utd is that we didn't have a huge cash injection at any point. Rupert Murdoch (Sky) tried to buy us in 1999 for ~900m and it got turned down :l

Tevez wants to leave rip

He carried City before they signed Yaya Toure. I hope he does leave them and goes to somewhere where they'll appreciate the effort that guy puts in. I wish the Glazers had never bought Man Utd, then we would have found the £35m, or whatever Tevez's agent was asking for him, easily.

Man City are annoying me. I didn't mind so much when Chelsea came into their money because they spent it gradually. I still think Abramovic is a fucking moron but at least he didn't go out and buy the top 20 players in 2 seasons. One of the things that makes me proud to support Man Utd is that we didn't have a huge cash injection at any point. Rupert Murdoch (Sky) tried to buy us in 1999 for ~900m and it got turned down :l

You spent the most than anybody else so far :wilson:

Yeah but that's not a foreign investor's money because our foreign investors don't have any :)

But yeah we've spent the most but that's not even that much, really. Considering how many players we've got for that money. City will spend that on one person.

Liverpool actually got a decent team next year :sly:

EDIT: I see Mike on this topic so I'm gonna say: ARSENAL ARE SCREWED

Edited by Luke

Abidal + $$ for Fabregas? Probably not, but at least he's a solid defender which is exactly what we need (alongside solid midfield/attack FML).

If you can keep them - Nasri, Wilshere & Fabregas will be carrying Arsenal. 2 of those could go & I'm guessing Wenger'll do his usual tactic and buy some young players and sell them just when they get good.

Abidal + $$ for Fabregas? Probably not, but at least he's a solid defender which is exactly what we need (alongside solid midfield/attack FML).

Abidal is like 32?

If you can keep them - Nasri, Wilshere & Fabregas will be carrying Arsenal. 2 of those could go & I'm guessing Wenger'll do his usual tactic and buy some young players and sell them just when they get good.

and RVP of course

and RVP of course

Good shout

Sir Jake! You should go to watch Seattle Sounders v Man Utd on the 20th of this month.

I saw them play Chelsea last year! Don't think I'll be able to make it to that game though.