Pro Sports Topic

Jake

I still don't like this title. Maybe I wanna post an amazing rookie video..

Do you know what the word 'professional' actually means?

Not rookie as in minor leagues. Rookie as in pickup game play or something. I HATE THIS TITLE!

the fuck are you talking about

I literally have no idea what he's trying to say.

In India, speaking english is hard without making other people laugh

Not rookie as in minor leagues. Rookie as in pickup game play or something. I HATE THIS TITLE!

Your balls are still inside you. Please take them out before you say anything else.

Your balls are still inside you. Please take them out before you say anything else.

Pretty sure I have more balls than you because all you do is hide behind your power but I guess good things are hard to come by in India

Loads of people are going crazy over that goal. It wasn't even that good. He scored 100 odd goals for United and at least 60 of them were better than that. :dan: I haven't seen any of the goals he's scored for Madrid.

Anyway; I've been watching the World Football Challenge thing. Are the MLS sides playing their best squads for these or treating them like friendlies?

Loads of people are going crazy over that goal. It wasn't even that good. He scored 100 odd goals for United and at least 60 of them were better than that. :dan: I haven't seen any of the goals he's scored for Madrid.

Anyway; I've been watching the World Football Challenge thing. Are the MLS sides playing their best squads for these or treating them like friendlies?

Goalie was pretty much shit. Anyways Aguero going to Man City fml

Goalie was pretty much shit. Anyways Aguero going to Man City fml

It'll surprise me if he does well. But he's a good player. Man City last night, against Vancouver Whitecaps looked shit lol. Wright-Phillips was the only player who looked any good and he's been there since before they got their money, practically. Edin Dzecko is one of the worst signings I've seen any team make in recent years. He's terrible.

Pretty sure I have more balls than you because all you do is hide behind your power but I guess good things are hard to come by in India

Man, I really can't believe how retarded you are. Sometimes it's best just to shut up Luke. So just quit responding.

Someone who had balls and maturity wouldn't respond like you do to everything. Sometimes, it's not power abuse, man. Sometimes you're just a douche who has it coming.

So cya Tevez! I guess that 400m contract w/ etihad wasn't enough for man city to keep him there?

Tevez had wanted to leave City practically since he joined so that he could be closer to his family. The only downside was that the teams that are near his family couldn't afford the price City wanted for their team-carrier.

So Drew, I've been playing with this team and doing quite well...

ST: Henry IF - 83

ST: Davies IF - 79

CF: Montero IF - 79

CM: da Luz IF - 64

CM: Ferreira IF - 79

CM: Beckham IF - 82

LB: Harrington - 61

CB: Barnes - 64

CB: James - 61

RB: Russell - 65

GK: Howard - 82 (Going to replace him with the IF 85 version when I see one for sale in a decent formation)

Ah, hows Henry working for you? i've been wanting to try him. And do you prefer 4321 over 433 (or did you mean 4312 as you have a cf and 2 ST? I like my players to play a bit more out wide, 4321 is a bit congested i feel.