Pro Sports Topic

Jake

So Vancouver was so mas last night that there was riots that took place after the game

That's what happens when a country has all of their sport eggs in one basket. :busted:

Canada still beat USA in the Olympics :kanye:

Does your country even have a sports team outside of soccer? Speaking of which, by how many goals did England beat USA by in the World Cup?

:youmad:

Football, Rugby, Cricket, Hockey, tennis (if you can call it a team sport) and other small sports

Your sorry ass team couldn't even beat our soccer team, which is our country's #5 team sport :mez:. I'll give you rugby. Cricket is your retarded version of baseball. I've never even heard of an English hockey player.

Cricket is seriously fucking retarded. I tried to get into it when I was in South Africa and it just wouldn't take. Rugby is legit, though.

So Vancouver was so mas last night that there was riots that took place after the game

That's what happens when a country has all of their sport eggs in one basket. :busted:

Does your country even have a sports team outside of soccer? Speaking of which, by how many goals did England beat USA by in the World Cup?

Football, Rugby, Cricket, Hockey, tennis (if you can call it a team sport) and other small sports

Your sorry ass team couldn't even beat our soccer team, which is our country's #5 team sport :mez:. I'll give you rugby. Cricket is your retarded version of baseball. I've never even heard of an English hockey player.

By hockey he means hockey with a ball and played on grass/astroturf rather than ice hockey. Just fyi.

By hockey he means hockey with a ball and played on grass/astroturf rather than ice hockey. Just fyi.

Field hockey LOL???

Nice nice. Any reason why Luis Fabiano over a Soldado or Villa?

villa's pretty weak on the ball for the lone striker in 433 i feel, i haven't given soldado a try though, i may sell adebayor for him

Nice nice. Any reason why Luis Fabiano over a Soldado or Villa?

villa's pretty weak on the ball for the lone striker in 433 i feel, i haven't given soldado a try though, i may sell adebayor for him

ready to get owned?

Field hockey LOL???

It's actually pretty dangerous :|

Hate to get one of them in the head. Last time I played Hockey, somebody took a swing with their stick and knocked me unconscious L

So Drew, I'm making another ultimate team and I'm attempting to make a team that's not so common. I'm trying to create the fastest English team I can. It's reasonably cheap so I shouldn't have to merchant too long to make the money for it.

This is what I have so far:

ST: Gabriel Agbonlahor - 92 pace

RF: Theo Walcott / Aaron Lennon - 94 / 93 pace

LF: Ashley Young - 91 pace

CM: Fabian Delph - 85 pace

CM: Jack Wilshere IF3 / Giles Coke - 83 / 83 pace

LWB: Ashley Cole - 86 pace

CB: Chinedum Onuoha IF1 - 83 pace

CB: Moses Swaibu - 83 pace

CB: Matthew Kilgallon - 79 pace

RWB: Jon Otsemobor - 86 pace

GK: Joe Hart IF1

Going with 5 in defence as I'm predicting that counter-attacking would be this team's strength.