Random League of Legends Discussion

G Blance

Question; How toxic are the NA servers? I'm planning on moving from EUW because of how damn toxic it is and how no one seems to understand English >_>

5 hours ago, Eisa said:

Question; How toxic are the NA servers?

Isn't it the community that inspired the use of the term "toxic" in relation to gaming?

On 7/4/2015 at 10:06 PM, Deathstar said:

ive had tons of these notifications recently. feels good. 

UkYmgnH.png

For a long while when I still played League regularly I would always make at least 5 votes in the tribunal. haven't gotten one of these messages myself yet however. Must be on new cases.

Unless they changed things in the last little while or so, they eliminated the tribunal. It's all automated now

as for NA occasionally I see an idiot but if you're liberal with the use of the ignore button you'll be ok. at least everyone usually speaks the primary language of the world [English]. :)

3 hours ago, Doug las said:

Unless they changed things in the last little while or so, they eliminated the tribunal. It's all automated now

as for NA occasionally I see an idiot but if you're liberal with the use of the ignore button you'll be ok. at least everyone usually speaks the primary language of the world [English]. :)

You're correct on the tribunal part.

And good; everyone takes any attempt at teamwork as criticism of their play on EU, it's stupid. Guess I should go ahead and switch servers.

You probably don't want to comment on others' play on any server, it's always taken poorly and basically, makes someone who's actually trying hard (even if they suck at the game), distracted and angry

1 hour ago, Doug las said:

You probably don't want to comment on others' play on any server, it's always taken poorly and basically, makes someone who's actually trying hard (even if they suck at the game), distracted and angry

I don't ;-; I suggest something or ask for help in any way, and due to the language barrier they assume I'm criticizing them. It's just a big clusterfuck of miscommunication.

21 hours ago, Eisa said:

Question; How toxic are the NA servers? I'm planning on moving from EUW because of how damn toxic it is and how no one seems to understand English >_>

Every "group" of people on earth has a similar distribution of personalities, sorry to disappoint, but no game, no server, nor party will deviate much from the average APC (assholes per capita).

6 hours ago, Veggie said:

Every "group" of people on earth has a similar distribution of personalities, sorry to disappoint, but no game, no server, nor party will deviate much from the average APC (assholes per capita).

I'd disagree, I have no measure of the NA servers APC but if it's anywhere near EUW's it can not possibly be constant across games. I play tons of games and very rarely do any reach what I've seen here .-.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping this:

MSI has been entertaining thus far, anyone have any predictions who will be in the finals and what the end of that game is ?

Stratodinos
On 30/1/2016 at 4:06 AM, Eisa said:

As someone who played on both realms, I can tell you there is literally no difference in terms of toxicity. Both have a pretty big amounts of toxicity. 

That depends a lot on your elo however. Gold elo seems to be the sweetspot to have a less "toxic" experience as this is a place where people have: 

1) Enough understanding of the game to take responsibility for their own actions 

2) Are not as serious with the game as higher elo players

Edited by Stratodinos
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...