Random League of Legends Discussion

G Blance

"Yessssss, I got C9!" ~ VegetableFoe 

I really feel bad for Hai. Really hope they step it up week 2 and thereafter.

at least my boy Sneaky is doing ok... but still losing :(

Edited by Tattles

PBE Sona stat changes -

Sona

Base HP  increased to 497.6 from 482.36

HP Per Level decreased to 70 from 77
Base attack damage increased to 52.04 from 50.04
Movement Speed increased to 330 from 325
Base mana regen reduced to 1.6184 from 1.8
Mana regen per second per level .13 from .08

The AD buff makes me EXTREMELY worried about how they might be planning to hit Powerchord again... Although this change is minuscule, it shows the idea of it.

Besides that, I love the concept of the stat changes. Also, Riots continued attention to Sona can't help but raise suspicion that the ultimate skin will be announced very soon.
Edited by Tattles

new tristana is fucking abysmal

i had full build, baron, 4 dragons, and an elixir and still didn't do anything. without rapid fire (20 second cd), you are about as useful as AD annie. with rapid fire, still garbage damage.

they always spout shit about how they don't want to change what a champion is at their core, but new tristana is like PASSABLE early and midgame, and fucking assbootybuttcheeks lategame

i'm sure they'll buff her, but this is pretty shit.

Edited by Tattles

Still better than any other game IMO. Just requires too much time and devotion. Plus there's LCS, which is great.

No clue what Lcs means haha, I think better question is gold+ still elitist assholes who think they are the shit. I only played aram after they made it a acual game type and it was sad hearing one bitch and whine about losing cause "their team sucked" and then procceed to brag about their rank.

Edited by A Dark Heart

Ok, so after quite a few more games with Trist, she's definitely not bad. But a standard AD rune page is absolute shit on her. She needs atk speed/lifesteal rune page to scale well at all, otherwise she's near useless 3/4's of the time.

Ok yeah I just listened to the tracks and that's pretty sick. Might have to buy sona/that skin now

haven't heard that one before lol

It honestly feels so fucking amazing... MY champion got THE BEST skin in the game.

PLUS THEY MADE HER DANCE CARAMELLDANSEN STRICTLY FOR THE BOOTY POTENTIAL. AND THEY DELIVERED. Those hips don't lie.

Edited by Tattles

Ok yeah I just listened to the tracks and that's pretty sick. Might have to buy sona/that skin now

It honestly feels so fucking amazing... MY champion got THE BEST skin in the game.

PLUS THEY MADE HER DANCE CARAMELLDANSEN STRICTLY FOR THE BOOTY POTENTIAL. AND THEY DELIVERED. Those hips don't lie.

Step aside Tattles she's my Bae now

Step aside Tattles she's my Bae now

you will die.

seriously FUCK OFF.

Edited by Tattles
"Sometimes when the skins team takes on large projects, they take a 'snapshot' of the champion's files to work on, including certain hard-coded values like base stats and movement speeds. Unfortunately, when the team finally finishes and implements the skin, those old values can be reintroduced to the game, overwriting any recent balance changes made. There have been a few cases of this happening in the past (Kayle's attack speed per level when we released Riot Kayle, Galio's Q when we released Gatekeeper Galio, etc), but rarely with so many 'reverts' to the champion. Unfortunately, Sona went through a small update during the time we were working on her skin, so she's gone back to all of her old base stats pre-champion update. While we considered shipping 5.3 with Sona disabled, we don't think the full extent of these changes merits taking her away from so many, so we're just fully communicating what's happened while we work on a bugfix as soon as possible"

the Sona stat changes... are literally a fucking bug... fuck my fucking fuck.