College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

Sorry Zach, but that preseason poll is a load of bull shit lol. FSU is gonna be bad again next year.

But they have a legit kicker! :youmad:

Sorry Zach, but that preseason poll is a load of bull shit lol. FSU is gonna be bad again next year.

Pretty ironic for an Ohio State fan to be talking about a team being "bad" next year :sekretz:

Pretty ironic for an Ohio State fan to be talking about a team being "bad" next year :sekretz:

I also didn't post a poll saying my time was going to be the best team in the country next year with the highlight of my team of being a good kicker.

That was you, remember?

UNC finally is about to get fucked for their actions, though i have no idea how they didn't get LOIC. oh well, screw them.

UNC is going to get stung pretty badly, but it won't be the end of the world. They are lucky that they weren't hit with "failure to monitor" as opposed to "lack of institutional control", as you mentioned.

My guess is 15 scholarships over 3 years and a few years of probation. No postseason bans.

That's not so much a sting as a small slap on the wrist.

UNC finally is about to get fucked for their actions, though i have no idea how they didn't get LOIC. oh well, screw them.

UNC is going to get stung pretty badly, but it won't be the end of the world. They are lucky that they weren't hit with "failure to monitor" as opposed to "lack of institutional control", as you mentioned.

My guess is 15 scholarships over 3 years and a few years of probation. No postseason bans.

That's not so much a sting as a small slap on the wrist.

This article expresses my sentiments on this matter well

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/north-carolina-ohio-state-allegeations-show-ncaa-is-truly-out-of-control-062411

Russell Wilson off to Wisconsin, hope Glennon can step up, after all he had a higher ranking than Andrew Luck coming out of highschool. :/

Edited by Drewski

Effing Florida. Bases loaded with no outs in the 9th and you can't get it in the outfield?

Still bitter.

I was pulling against SC because a few idiots had the audacity to compare them to LSU's CWS dynasty :hmph: