College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

What on earth am I looking at? Are they renovating your high school field or something? :trollface:

i wish we had the 4th biggest scoreboard in the nation at my highschool...it would have been nice to watch myself on playback after every play.

Edited by Stunner

What on earth am I looking at? Are they renovating your high school field or something? :trollface:

i wish we had the 4th biggest scoreboard in the nation at my highschool...it would have been nice to watch myself on playback after every play.

It's just going to make your crowd look that much smaller :youmad:

And by the way, it's not 4th, it's 16th. Try again :sekretz:

What is it with teams that are scheduled to play LSU in the season opener? First UNC and now Oregon. Fortunately, the odds of Oregon having ineligible players are that point are slim to none.

They're closer... ACC vs. SEC match-up. Just makes more geographical sense I suppose.

Oh no, you misunderstood. I meant that every time we have a high profile opener, the team we are slated to play has some kind of scandal.

From @hogeandrew: Is it fair to say that the USC Trojans have one of the hardest schedules this year?

It'd be a bit of a stretch to say that the Trojans have the hardest schedule or even close to it.

BabbleBabbleBabble

The team with the roughest path this season figures to be the LSU Tigers, which opens with Oregon in Texas and faces seven teams that will probably be in the preseason top 25. Plus, if the Tigers win their division, they'd have to survive an SEC title game.

:jade: