College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

Our QB is actually Kanye West

Your QB is an idiot. When an LSU fan can call your QB an idiot, you've got problems.

Considering he's 16-0, him being an idiot has no bearing on how the team performs, so after this week, we'll have no problems. It's being insinuated that he's on his last strike, so I can't fathom him being that dumb to get thrown off the team/university over any additional stupid, immature crap.

The man can play football, I'll give him that. Yall just be ready to come to the swamp this year ;)

We beat you by 30 in The Swamp last year. Your boys need to be ready for another whooping when they come to Doak :P

Edited by FSU Zach

The man can play football, I'll give him that. Yall just be ready to come to the swamp this year ;)

We beat you by 30 in The Swamp last year. Your boys need to be ready for another whooping when they come to Doak :P

that was last yearrrrrrrrrr, we're always ready for the noles. Look up the win/loss history between us. Bout time yall started winnin haha

Our QB is actually Kanye West

Your QB is an idiot. When an LSU fan can call your QB an idiot, you've got problems.

Considering he's 16-0, him being an idiot has no bearing on how the team performs, so after this week, we'll have no problems. It's being insinuated that he's on his last strike, so I can't fathom him being that dumb to get thrown off the team/university over any additional stupid, immature crap.

You're talking to someone that watched Ryan Perrilloux get kicked off the fucking team :laugh:

Very interesting, If they lose. Will he be to blame for losing #1, and possibly the most detrimental game of their season? You build a team to adapt to losing a player, but not to a player losing the team. The back up has a lot to accomplish, he's gotta stop a #22 Clemson team coming off of a 73-7 win over South Carolina State. He has to prove he's more than a 2nd string qb. Above all he has to help his offence prove that they are the best in the nation, without Winston there to "Praise" for putting the ball out there for all those weapons. Can FSU overcome this "Famous Jameis" situation and prove they are hands down the #1 team in College football? I don't knowwwww....... They have a very talented squad, but don't get it twisted. I am and always will be a GATOR fan!

If FSU were to lose, I would be curious to see what the committee does with it. They made a point of saying that they would take into consideration a loss when a major player was injured. I wonder if they apply the same perspective to a suspension. In my opinion, they shouldn't, but we'll see.

Or FSU can just take care of business and it becomes a non-issue.